red eyes on zombies emblem?

#1Wii_MiiPosted 4/30/2013 2:25:44 PM
I have a friend, who is very reliable when it come to zombies, he wouldnt lie about something like this. He said he joined a lobby the other day and someone had red eyes in their emblem, he also said he thought the skull had grenades in its mouth, but he wasnt sure on this as it was very late and he was tired.

Has anyone heard anything about being able to get red eyes on their emblem? Im not talking about the hundreds of fake ones posted on youtube
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#2TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/30/2013 2:44:09 PM
Wii_Mii posted...
I have a friend, who is very reliable when it come to zombies, he wouldnt lie about something like this. He said he joined a lobby the other day and someone had red eyes in their emblem, he also said he thought the skull had grenades in its mouth, but he wasnt sure on this as it was very late and he was tired.

Has anyone heard anything about being able to get red eyes on their emblem? Im not talking about the hundreds of fake ones posted on youtube

I'll have what he's been smoking
#3Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:26:40 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Wii_Mii posted...

Haha me to.

No one heard or seen any red eyes in a lobby?

On the stats screen is anyone's favorite map MotD? I had a theory that to get red eyes you possibly need to have MotD as your favorite map.
---
#4Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:36:02 AM
Bump
---
#5LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 5/1/2013 11:02:25 AM
No ranking with that.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#6Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:11:05 PM
LeTHaL_PiRaTe posted...
No ranking with that.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_(mode)

Yeah but if it's super rare it may not have been posted online.

I know its not likely, im not stupid, it's just I trust my friend I dont believe he would lie.

It would be awesome though.
---
#7MrB730Posted 5/1/2013 12:14:36 PM
I'm sorry but 9 times out of 10 when your only source is a friend, its most likely bullsh*t.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#8The_LoGoSPosted 5/1/2013 12:16:37 PM
It was late and he was very tired......
---
There is no wrong or right...There is only popular opinion
#9Tweeter2369000Posted 5/1/2013 7:36:18 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Wii_Mii posted...

I'll have a truck load of it to