How does anyone have fun with this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How does anyone have fun with this game?

User Info: ThisIsMithos

ThisIsMithos
3 years ago#1
Seriously. I'm never playing the online again. It's beyond terrible. I might play zombies with a friend, that's it. Otherwise I'll sell this ****.

Black Ops 1 and MW2 crap all over this mess of a game. BO1 has lag, but at least it has maps too. And the pace is manageable and there's less BS, less rage-inducing things. I can't have fun in this game, no matter how I play.

/blogfaqs

User Info: afewmangos

afewmangos
3 years ago#2
k
i liek mudkipz

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
3 years ago#3
afewmangos posted...
k
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac

User Info: arena11

arena11
3 years ago#4
ThisIsMithos posted...
Seriously. I'm never playing the online again. It's beyond terrible. I might play zombies with a friend, that's it. Otherwise I'll sell this ****.

MW2 crap all over this mess of a game. I can't have fun in this game, no matter how I play.

/blogfaqs

MW2 master race!
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How does anyone have fun with this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived