once again 3arc tries to mess with the netcode and fail very badly

#1ThugLife247Posted 4/30/2013 11:51:55 PM
the latest patch was one of the worst ones yet

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE LOU GEHRIG'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMERS, OR ANY FORM OF DEMENTIA/BRAIN INJURY THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY I AM DOING PISS POOR. YOU CANNOT GET WORSE IN CALL OF DUTY BECAUSE IT IS NOT A SPORT. NO MUSCLES OR STAMINA IS INVOLVED THAT COULD EXPLAIN DETERIORATION OF SKILL OVER TIME. IN FACT, YOU CAN ONLY GET BETTER, NOT WORSE. THE BRAIN DOES NOT FORGET, UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH IT.

okay that was a very big disclaimer

pre patch i was getting a VSAT every f***ing game, winning 9/10 games with an average of a lodestar every 2 games and a swarm every 4 1/2 games. my k/d has not dropped since december of last year. my k/d used to be abysmal because i went to diamond all my weapons. ever since that was accomplished, my k/d has only gone up

for the first time since before christmas, my k/d has dropped. yes i know k/d isn't everything, but it shows a change in play over time. almost every single game i'm going negative, where most of my deaths either come from a) a guy already shooting before i'm there or b) me shooting first but not registering on his side thus he ends up killing me because of lag comp

i have not changed my playstyle. my playstyle has always worked. do not say people "adapted" to my playstyle. bulls***. over 1,000 people (and probably more) figured me out in one f***ing day? okay whatever dude you're right

both core and hardcore show the same issues. it's even worse than hardcore because on my screen the opponent is literally reacting faster than a human could ever react, meaning the host is putting me a few milliseconds ahead of what i'm currently seeing. my router did not change. in fact, nothing has changed except for the latest patch. treyarch DOES NOT explain whenever there's a "fix" to the netcode because they are afraid of blame. they never once admitted the netcode was flawed. they never once admitted their spawn system was flawed. any "flaws" within the game, actual flaws, were never admitted by treyarch. so yeah, just because the patch doesn't say it doesn't mean 3arc isn't trying to save face

what's worse, and this might just be me but i doubt it, but some of the guns i always used seem to have been nerfed. the swat, for example, was a one burst kill in hardcore and a 4-5 bullet kill in core. why the f*** is it taking me multiple bursts to kill someone in HC and infinite bursts to get a bunch of hitmarkers and die in core? doesn't make sense. the 3arc motto should be "if it's not broke, fix it. if it is, make it worse" because that's their exact philosophy

i ragequit for the first time today. meaning, i threw the water bottle i had next to me at the wall and calmly got up, walked over to the TV, and shut my xbox off. i cannot deal with this BS anymore

be back in a week
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#2ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 4/30/2013 11:55:38 PM
the latest patch was one of the worst ones yet

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE LOU GEHRIG'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMERS, OR ANY FORM OF DEMENTIA/BRAIN INJURY THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY I AM DOING PISS POOR. YOU CANNOT GET WORSE IN CALL OF DUTY BECAUSE IT IS NOT A SPORT. NO MUSCLES OR STAMINA IS INVOLVED THAT COULD EXPLAIN DETERIORATION OF SKILL OVER TIME. IN FACT, YOU CAN ONLY GET BETTER, NOT WORSE. THE BRAIN DOES NOT FORGET, UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH IT.

okay that was a very big disclaimer

pre patch i was getting a VSAT every f***ing game, winning 9/10 games with an average of a lodestar every 2 games and a swarm every 4 1/2 games. my k/d has not dropped since december of last year. my k/d used to be abysmal because i went to diamond all my weapons. ever since that was accomplished, my k/d has only gone up

for the first time since before christmas, my k/d has dropped. yes i know k/d isn't everything, but it shows a change in play over time. almost every single game i'm going negative, where most of my deaths either come from a) a guy already shooting before i'm there or b) me shooting first but not registering on his side thus he ends up killing me because of lag comp

i have not changed my playstyle. my playstyle has always worked. do not say people "adapted" to my playstyle. bulls***. over 1,000 people (and probably more) figured me out in one f***ing day? okay whatever dude you're right

both core and hardcore show the same issues. it's even worse than hardcore because on my screen the opponent is literally reacting faster than a human could ever react, meaning the host is putting me a few milliseconds ahead of what i'm currently seeing. my router did not change. in fact, nothing has changed except for the latest patch. treyarch DOES NOT explain whenever there's a "fix" to the netcode because they are afraid of blame. they never once admitted the netcode was flawed. they never once admitted their spawn system was flawed. any "flaws" within the game, actual flaws, were never admitted by treyarch. so yeah, just because the patch doesn't say it doesn't mean 3arc isn't trying to save face

what's worse, and this might just be me but i doubt it, but some of the guns i always used seem to have been nerfed. the swat, for example, was a one burst kill in hardcore and a 4-5 bullet kill in core. why the f*** is it taking me multiple bursts to kill someone in HC and infinite bursts to get a bunch of hitmarkers and die in core? doesn't make sense. the 3arc motto should be "if it's not broke, fix it. if it is, make it worse" because that's their exact philosophy

i ragequit for the first time today. meaning, i threw the water bottle i had next to me at the wall and calmly got up, walked over to the TV, and shut my xbox off. i cannot deal with this BS anymore

be back in a week

yes.
#3blitz1008Posted 4/30/2013 11:56:40 PM
samesies brojangles. i was just playing for the last few hours, normally i can keep my HCKC spm over 700, but i tonight i was struggling to get UAV's.
#4ThisIsMithosPosted 5/1/2013 12:06:18 AM
Honeslty, this game has ALWAYS felt this way to me. I'll turn a corner, start shooting and die immediately. Look at the killcam and it shows me turning the corner and just charging him without firing a shot.

Or the countless times I die after running 2-5 feet behind cover. Or the quickscopers that are able to turn on a dime and kill me from a foot away.

Then there's getting spawn killed, putting eight bullets into someone and not killing them, etc. I notice that I cannot compete due to the lag. Not only can they see me first/react quicker sometimes, but I also have to register more shots on them.

Couple this with terrible maps and it really makes me happy that I'm never playing the MP again. I just got done playing Black Ops 1, and while it had the usual lag, it was less laggy than this, and overall was a much calmer, friendly experience. Oh, and grenades actually work in that game. And some of the maps are actually enjoyable to play.
#5thebest99Posted 5/1/2013 12:06:23 AM
Perhaps you're just in a slump.
---
New Commentary! 4/26/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwjbOH_dA0
GT: Dan Harkinz
#6fleadog2Posted 5/1/2013 12:18:25 AM
maybe you have just always been the one with the "god lag" in your game and maybe now you just have lag like everyone else or the game is performing the way it is supposed to and you don't have an advantage. there is no way to know I know there are some nights I will play great dropping VSATS every game getting a 2 or 3 kd 15 games in a row then the next morning I wake up and im going 10-30 in games.

its quite frustrating. there is no way i was playing that good the night before or that bad the next morning. I know im not a 2 or 3 kd player but im sure not a .33 kd player either.
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#7MrBombasticaIPosted 5/1/2013 12:29:23 AM
I had one game where the killcam showed me a solid building further than I was. I just entered the building on Nuketown and I was killed. I saw the killcam and it showed me in the yard...
#8StigmaStylePosted 5/1/2013 3:10:24 AM
I was using the Swat literally all day today and I managed to easily get one burst kills in core as long as my aim was good enough. I'd say you're probably just having a bad day. Seriously dude, chill.
#9tadmfpolePosted 5/1/2013 3:31:19 AM
This is one of the most frustrating yet addictive games I have ever played. Generally if a game pisses me off a fraction of what this one does it gets shelved permanently (I don't trade games off). It borders on brilliance but the flaws it have are so goddamn annoying it can really ruin a night of gaming.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#10SnickleseedPosted 5/1/2013 8:45:24 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
if it's not broke, fix it. if it is, make it worse

more like "if it's not broke, break it. If it is, break it more"
---
i report trolls