once again 3arc tries to mess with the netcode and fail very badly

#11cbc72Posted 5/1/2013 8:51:50 AM
Maybe the new net code was just to switch everyone that was getting advantage with everyone that was getting screwed.

Now welcome to how the other half had to live since release.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/cvpwash
#12MissElenaPosted 5/1/2013 9:00:34 AM
That's odd. Since the patch I've actually been doing better lol.
---
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#13Frost_LASERPosted 5/1/2013 9:07:48 AM
Did they really fix anything? I haven't played this since release.
#14Astro_B0mbPosted 5/1/2013 9:14:41 AM
thebest99 posted...
Perhaps you're just in a slump.

Don't play CoD for a few days, TC. Once you come back you will be beasting like always.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#15LerthyrPosted 5/1/2013 9:35:40 AM
I liked the disclaimer.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#16gameflakPosted 5/1/2013 9:51:49 AM
I wondered why I couldn't get a decent game last night to save my life....

I think Im going back to BO1/ MW2.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#17uniballer92Posted 5/1/2013 11:18:33 AM
What about Gamer's Thumb, does that count as an injury and/or handicap? I'm asking because my friend thinks he's developing it after playing games for so long.

That would definitely affect your performance in any game, especially fast pace games like Call of Duty.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball
#18uniballer92Posted 5/1/2013 11:22:25 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
thebest99 posted...
Perhaps you're just in a slump.

Don't play CoD for a few days, TC. Once you come back you will be beasting like always.

Not unless you have horrible luck for some reason (horrible lag, bad team, spawn trapped with no way out, etc.) no matter which lobby your in. It happens alot. So don't expect to be beasting all the time.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball
#19GameMaster14GMPosted 5/1/2013 11:30:28 AM
My only problem is is when the game gives someone who has trash connection host. I just played one game each in three separate lobbies in a row and everyone was 2 barring but the host. And the game never forced a host migration from terrible host connection.

If the hos two bars everyone, it should migrate ASAP and not force us to play out a teleporting happy game
#20Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/1/2013 11:35:43 AM
MissElena posted...
That's odd. Since the patch I've actually been doing better lol.

---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^