Is Arms Race missing some maps?

#1Aether_LyricPosted 5/1/2013 6:56:28 AM(edited)
I've logged a couple of hours in this mode now and haven't seen any of these maps show up in rotation:

Aftermath
Drone
Turbine
Overflow
Meltdown
Downhill
Cargo
Yemen

It's a fun mode but a majority of the time it's the same maps every time (Hijacked, Nuketown, Slums, Raid, Grind). Can anyone confirm if they've seen any of these maps show up?
#2CheBob55Posted 5/1/2013 6:47:14 AM
I thought the same thing about Hardpoint for a while, seemed to be constant rotation of Studio, Highjacked, Grind, Magma and Slums. Haven't seen Yemen in *any* playlist for 4 days.

But with Hardpoint, turns out it's just people enjoying voting for the same maps over and over, because eventually some other maps creeped in for one brief appearance. I'd almost be willing to bet cash that if I go on right now and play Hardpoint, the first match will be on either Studio, Grind or Highjacked.
#3hobs2605Posted 5/1/2013 6:48:30 AM
confirm Drone and Yemen happening in arms race
---
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.
#4Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:56:08 AM
Just came across Standoff, weird that it was so rare for me until now

CheBob55 posted...
I thought the same thing about Hardpoint for a while, seemed to be constant rotation of Studio, Highjacked, Grind, Magma and Slums. Haven't seen Yemen in *any* playlist for 4 days.

But with Hardpoint, turns out it's just people enjoying voting for the same maps over and over, because eventually some other maps creeped in for one brief appearance. I'd almost be willing to bet cash that if I go on right now and play Hardpoint, the first match will be on either Studio, Grind or Highjacked.

Are there any other modes like this? I've never had this happen in 6v6 KC
#5roach06Posted 5/1/2013 7:31:41 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Just came across Standoff, weird that it was so rare for me until now

CheBob55 posted...

Are there any other modes like this? I've never had this happen in 6v6 KC

Pretty sure he is exaggerating. I play alot of hardpoint and different maps come up all the time. Raid/Yemen/Carrier/Slums/Standoff/Grind/Studio/Hydro/Downhill/Plaza are all very popular Hardpoint maps.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#6Ghost_TurtlePosted 5/6/2013 7:23:54 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
I've logged a couple of hours in this mode now and haven't seen any of these maps show up in rotation:

Aftermath
Drone
Turbine
Overflow
Meltdown
Downhill
Cargo
Yemen

It's a fun mode but a majority of the time it's the same maps every time (Hijacked, Nuketown, Slums, Raid, Grind). Can anyone confirm if they've seen any of these maps show up?

Thats the only reason Im even coming to this board, to see if any one else noticed this. **** is getting irritating. I like AR, but its just the same maps over and over again. Also you can add Magma to that list, as it seems to be another one missing from AR.
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#7TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/6/2013 8:05:02 AM
You should be grateful TC, most of the maps on that last are terrible
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:17:43 AM
MBW1411 posted...
Thats the only reason Im even coming to this board, to see if any one else noticed this. **** is getting irritating. I like AR, but its just the same maps over and over again. Also you can add Magma to that list, as it seems to be another one missing from AR.

Yeah, a day or 2 after I made this topic I realized that the maps are the same as Chaos Moshpit. I don't know if it's intentional or if they just forgot to change the maps (since they were both programmed into the bonus playlist)

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You should be grateful TC, most of the maps on that last are terrible

Apart from the first 3, they're all good or at least decent. Even if you don't like them surely it's better than playing the same 5 maps 24/7. This killed Arms Race for me, I have no desire to play it :\
#9puzzlefitePosted 5/6/2013 11:29:13 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...

Aftermath
Drone
Turbine
Overflow
Meltdown
Downhill
Cargo
Yemen

Ha. Never realized that. No wonder that mode is so fun. Only map I like to play on your list is Downhill but not as much as the rest.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom