Nuketown comeback.. was using fatclemenza's nuketown setup

#1JSpillaPosted 5/1/2013 8:52:16 AM
with TF and LMG, but it wasn't working and we were losing by 25+, so I switched to something faster. The video is not that good, it was just one of those things that looked and felt cooler in the moment because you're hyped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdfCh9su7Ik

Shot outs to fatclemenza again. I've put up good scores (and made people pay for picking that map) thanks to that setup.
#2xo0Achilles0oxPosted 5/1/2013 9:36:40 AM
Tried watching. Shaking camera gave me an aneurysm. Expect to hear from my lawyer.
#3JSpilla(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:41:13 AM
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
Tried watching. Shaking camera gave me an aneurysm. Expect to hear from my lawyer.

yea :(, youtube asked me to stabilize it and i agreed, but it didnt do it
#4LerthyrPosted 5/1/2013 9:43:14 AM
That setup has always been good on Nuketown. I use it whenever Nuketown is picked and then I use it a second time to add insult to injury because the randumbs pick Nuketown again. I'm dropping 50+ games, meanwhile they're going 5-26, 8-19, etc.

It's the only map I use it on so I can give people who like that map a reason to hate it. The amount of hatemail I get for spawnkilling from Bus to Yellow House Fence spawn is glorious.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac