Guaranteed hatemail setup

#1Lisbon14215Posted 5/1/2013 11:24:45 AM
I've been running around with the following setup for a few days now and I have gone from never receiving hatemail to getting at least one message every five or six games-

KSG w/ Reflex Sight and Quickdraw
Perk 1 Greed
Lightweight
Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Dexterity
C4
EMP Grenade

Counter-UAV
VSAT
EMP

A very fun setup that seems to make people angry for some reason. I use the EMP nades to obviously destroy equipment but they also help find players sitting in corners or headglitch spots. The C4 is pretty much the best lethal in the game and great for killing pesky campers. When the connection is good the KSG is an absolute beast. And the scorestreaks make life miserable for the other team. Give it a try and tell me what you think. Enjoy and have a good one.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
#2Aether_LyricPosted 5/1/2013 11:26:44 AM
I've never got hatemail for using the KSG, I think most people are aware that it takes a degree of skill unlike whatever weapon they're using. It does cause a lot death-mic rage though
#3Lisbon14215(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:32:21 AM
It's awesome. I really wish I had given it a chance much sooner then I did. Honestly the only reason I started playing with it was because it was the last shotgun I needed to get gold. But I have been pleasantly surprised with how much fun it is to use. There are games here and there were I can't hit anyone (connection issues) but overall it's a great gun to use.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
#4slaveanselmoPosted 5/1/2013 11:45:12 AM
I only send hatemail to players who kill me more than once and go something like 5-16.

For example I just sent something about a lag switch to someone who killed me twice and was 2-9 on Express..

It's entertaining to me not really mad or anything
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#5AlaskanBluesPosted 5/1/2013 11:58:25 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
I've never got hatemail for using the KSG, I think most people are aware that it takes a degree of skill unlike whatever weapon they're using. It does cause a lot death-mic rage though

Nope. Got hatemail on it because all I do is "Spray and pray with a shotgun that takes no skill to use whatsoever".

WUT?
#6destructoclausPosted 5/1/2013 12:23:04 PM
I think I would get more hate mail by continuing to use the R870. People don't like it when I frenzy kill them near their spawn with it.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#7Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/1/2013 12:27:04 PM
I love getting hatemail. It fuels my very existence!
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#8gameflakPosted 5/1/2013 12:57:34 PM
Lisbon14215 posted...
It's awesome. I really wish I had given it a chance much sooner then I did. Honestly the only reason I started playing with it was because it was the last shotgun I needed to get gold. But I have been pleasantly surprised with how much fun it is to use. There are games here and there were I can't hit anyone (connection issues) but overall it's a great gun to use.

And it's those games where I can't hit anyone with it that cause me to refuse to use it.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#9FeelMyBladePosted 5/1/2013 1:02:31 PM
I was expecting more along the lines of target finder.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4!!!! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.
#10ffalcons7Posted 5/1/2013 1:05:37 PM
Any class with awareness and dead silence (especially in snd) and an "op" weapon which is dumb since this is easily the most balanced cod so far... That's when I get hatemail