What is this considered? Spawn camping? Them spawning around me?

#11timilayas99Posted 5/2/2013 9:12:35 AM
Also, it's not Spawn Camping, what were you supposed to do? Run away politely and let them get out of their spawn? It's only Spawn Camping if you try to Spawn Camp on purpose.
---
Go away.
#12Aether_LyricPosted 5/2/2013 9:18:16 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
I had no time to do anything, I also don't like how they don't show up on the VSAT for about 1 second when they first spawn in... I didn't even know it was a spawn area honestly.

I don't think this is the case for the VSAT. Whenever you see someone spawn in under a VSAT, they're always stationary for a split second since they literally just spawned

I never play 6v6 Dom so I'm not familiar with Cargo spawns, but I think you just got lucky that your teammates were spread out in the perfect positions.
#13SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:27:35 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
I had no time to do anything, I also don't like how they don't show up on the VSAT for about 1 second when they first spawn in... I didn't even know it was a spawn area honestly.

I don't think this is the case for the VSAT. Whenever you see someone spawn in under a VSAT, they're always stationary for a split second since they literally just spawned

I never play 6v6 Dom so I'm not familiar with Cargo spawns, but I think you just got lucky that your teammates were spread out in the perfect positions.

I only play 6v6 since Ground War is just a lagfest for me...

Wasn't that close to a Nuclear, only a 21 streak (I think). I don't really care about the Nuclear medals at all since they're pretty much pointless.

I have no clue where my teammates were since they were all randumbs as well. I was getting upset with how bad the spawns were and how easy it was to pull that off by accident. That just means a coordinated team could really put them on lockdown EXTREMELY easy.

This is also why I say spawn trapping/camping takes no skill since it can be pulled off by accident by 1 person (not really just me, but wherever the hell my teammates were, you get the idea though).
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#14roach06Posted 5/2/2013 9:31:25 AM
Who cares if it's spawn camping or not. If they complained, it's because they suck hard enough to let someone spawn-camp.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#15Crossover28Posted 5/2/2013 9:32:53 AM
Moegitto posted...
TreyArch uses a flawed system called the "Threat Indicator". It's supposed to scan the are for "enemies" before it spawns you in an area. Here's a clue, it doesn't do that at all. It is really bad and the spawns in TreyArch games are pretty bad altogether. Like I said, not saying you did it on purpose, but that was spawn camping when viewed by someone else. If someone filed a complaint (which I'm guessing they did) there is no real way to fight back because the video itself LOOKS like you are camping in the spawn area.

It's actually based on line of sight. You can try it on on Hijacked if you want. Just go to the top of one of the decks and if they aren't spawning right below you just turn around and crouch and then pop up. They should spawn in as long as you aren't "looking" there when it's time for them to spawn in.

If you watch in that video, nobody spawns in his line of sight, they are always just around the corner. It's a flawed system for sure, but in some cases it is the only way to get spawned in.
---
PSN- Intercepted28 GT- NLGHTMARE09
#16Astro_B0mbPosted 5/2/2013 10:52:26 AM
Thats what happens when you trip cap and when youre the only one in their spawn.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#17BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/2/2013 11:19:48 AM
I'd say regular camping because your not in their spawn. It was their choice to run to you like cattle. They should have gone to the right and stayed in that building.