If you complain about quickscoping, then you're a terrible player.

#1fatclemenzaPosted 5/3/2013 8:52:32 AM
You're complaining about getting killed by players who are gimping themselves by using an inferior weapon? LOL. Its so easy to pick out the bad players.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#2Webmaster4531Posted 5/3/2013 8:57:46 AM
Ad hominem.
#3MadsprayerPosted 5/3/2013 8:58:44 AM
That's a bit overreaching imo. I have no problem if they hit me. My issue is when on the kill cam the hit marker isn't even close and it kills me. Just makes me laugh not mad.

That said, 9 time out of 10 a guy running around with a DSR is easy pickings
---
GT: Madsprayer
#4timilayas99Posted 5/3/2013 8:59:31 AM
#theycanthandlethequickscopingswag

Lol, in all seriousness, I don't like quickscoping, but if they do kill me then they were just better, but when I kill them. #sweetvictory

#inb4thisisnttwitter
#inbfyouusehashtagstoomuch
---
Go away.
#5BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/3/2013 8:59:52 AM
Quickscopers don't affect me when i use riot shield, they panic and run away from my c4s
#6Inflikt3dSaintPosted 5/3/2013 9:00:04 AM
All I think about quickscoping is how much people really need aim assist. I think all cod would be much better if nobody had aim assist.
---
GT: Inflikt3dSaint
#7Majora1988Posted 5/3/2013 9:01:46 AM
fatclemenza posted...
You're complaining about getting killed by players who are gimping themselves by using an inferior weapon? LOL. Its so easy to pick out the bad players.

I don't know why you bother, the bad kids who whine about quickscoping aren't going to understand this no matter how many times you explain it to them.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#8S1L3NT-K4M1K4ZEPosted 5/3/2013 9:05:46 AM
You know what you're expecting to get from this topic right?

You're being ignorant in my honest opinion..

I consider myself, and quickscopers are the only thing that grinds my gears and ends my streaks. If they're using toughness, and the usually are, then we can be good enough to put three direct bullets into them. All they do is keep their cool, take the bullets and shoot a one hit kill on me yet being flinched.

Funny how 'snipers' are less of a threat the further away they are
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 5/3/2013 9:06:55 AM
Inflikt3dSaint posted...
All I think about quickscoping is how much people really need aim assist. I think all cod would be much better if nobody had aim assist.

Youre saying that like you dont use aim sssist for every kill.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#10Webmaster4531Posted 5/3/2013 9:08:47 AM
How are sniper rifles a bad weapon?