LOL moments in game.

#1chrisjrogersPosted 5/3/2013 6:39:07 PM
What are some of your lol moments while playing the game? Funny things that just make you laugh for reasons known only to you. :)

*Walks around corner into 3 Death machines..............*
---
http://challonge.com/DevProBrokenDecksChallenge DevPro Broken Deck Tournament for anyone interested. :)
#2sark76Posted 5/3/2013 6:53:42 PM
Using ballistic knife...running behind an opponent that doesn't know you're there....you're missing him with every shot but still keeping up with him...you're now out of blade ammo so you chase the guy for another 20 seconds and when you finally catch up to him to stab....he gets picked off by a sniper and he dies in front of your feet...FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
---
load"*",8,1....wait 10 mins
#3majorgalaxyPosted 5/3/2013 7:05:04 PM
on standoff a guy killed me while waiting for my carepackage.

the carepackage killed the guy and i got a death machine.

greatest kill ive ever gotten
---
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean we can't point out how stupid it is.
GT:MayorofEarth2
#4I_snuggle_FUPAsPosted 5/3/2013 7:05:21 PM
sark76 posted...
Using ballistic knife...running behind an opponent that doesn't know you're there....you're missing him with every shot but still keeping up with him...you're now out of blade ammo so you chase the guy for another 20 seconds and when you finally catch up to him to stab....he gets picked off by a sniper and he dies in front of your feet...FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

chasing people for extended periods of time in general makes me laugh, or ducking other peoples knives (i use tactical button setup so it happens a lot) and hearing them rage after
---
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
#5I_snuggle_FUPAsPosted 5/3/2013 7:06:05 PM
majorgalaxy posted...
on standoff a guy killed me while waiting for my carepackage.

the carepackage killed the guy and i got a death machine.

greatest kill ive ever gotten

I may only have one pancake medal but dangit, I have a pancake medal
---
If there's one thing I've learned from call of duty, its that my mom really has a thing for 12 year olds
#6MissElenaPosted 5/3/2013 7:09:46 PM
Watching your HK refuse to kill something, instead it flies off into the distance....

The only person your teammates kills with a Lightning Strike is himself.

First time using an RC-XD...
"Hey, here's some idiot crouching behind a couch. Easy kill. Oh wai-*boom*

Watched someone in TDM empty his entire Skorpion mag at my teammate (at fairly close range), misses nearly every shot, only for said teammate to switch to his TAC, shoots the guy in the face, and turns around to continue sniping.

Witnessing an entire domination team holed up in a building because of my Warthog. One of my first "Good" matches :3

Those moments when you chuck C4 at the very edge of a doorway...instead of actually through the doorway. Usually end up killing yourself.

If I sneak up on you when your sniping, I will actually step in front of you and knife. Makes for some entertaining kill cams. :3
---
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#7kentuckyboy88Posted 5/3/2013 7:21:54 PM
That moment when you are tea-bagging the game winning kill and somebody else kills him before you done, but it makes the kill cam that much better .
---
Gamertag: O1e Dad
#8SinisterBladePosted 5/3/2013 7:37:19 PM
When people have such bad tunnel vision (a.ka CoD Vision I.E Holding LT and barley moving), that you can literary **** with him until you feel guilty, fire your weapon to get their attention, and knife em' as they turn around. Before they can react.

“Writhe in my cage of torment my friend”
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#9skydragonslashPosted 5/3/2013 7:40:25 PM
The reaction time of some players that i see in theater mode make me lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ