Arms race pretty much comfirms that "kill"streaks are this series' problem

#1_Zymbooru_VPosted 5/3/2013 10:59:43 PM
Too many s*** going on and WAY too many overpowered streaks that can shut an entire team down just by having 1 in the way which snowballs you into another
---
There are those who wear masks to protect themselves, and those who wear masks, to protect us all
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7283/48417488.gif
#2BipBapBamPosted 5/3/2013 11:00:24 PM
ok
---
GT: Noitrez
#3ThisIsMithosPosted 5/3/2013 11:29:35 PM
This has been a problem since MW2. Nothing new.
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 5/3/2013 11:54:55 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
This has been a problem since MW2. Nothing new.

At least in MW2 it was still KILL streaks. Now people can backpack to a VSAT with EMP/Scav spam and a UAV.
#5WelcommattPosted 5/4/2013 12:03:08 AM
KILLstreaks rewarded playing with guts and getting kills. They helped win games and made them fun.

SCOREstreaks encourage camping, happen too much because 3 different people can get points for one kill, and once you get a good one you just start juggling the enemy team between them because they count towards your next one.

The change happened because people whined about not getting enough killstreaks. If somebody stole a kill, some kid would complain cuz he couldn't get killstreaks. Treyarch catered to the impatient players with less skill (just look at the small maps and domination by smgs)
#6Aether_LyricPosted 5/4/2013 12:04:28 AM
Yet it's still twice as fun as regular TDM
#7AlexanaxelaPosted 5/4/2013 12:32:53 AM
op streaks? I don't even understand the point of the ones higher than the vsat that isn't a lodestar. If anything the lower killstreaks are the problem cause the higher ones just aren't worth the price on average. All i hear in games is enemy hunter killer, enemy lightning strike, enemy care package
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#8_Zymbooru_V(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:35:27 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
op streaks? I don't even understand the point of the ones higher than the vsat that isn't a lodestar. If anything the lower killstreaks are the problem cause the higher ones just aren't worth the price on average. All i hear in games is enemy hunter killer, enemy lightning strike, enemy care package

Hunter killer normally only kills 1 person. I agree it's a pain but still I'll take a game of hunter killers over 2 loadstars anyday.
---
There are those who wear masks to protect themselves, and those who wear masks, to protect us all
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7283/48417488.gif
#9ImJeffPosted 5/4/2013 1:19:43 AM
i use UAV/HKD/Care Package.

>_>
---
"He ain't never had Metta World, you know what I'm saying? Metta World lock it down on that wing, baby."
#10TheRisingSonPosted 5/4/2013 1:35:01 AM
Stop whining. Scorestreaks are good and not OP