They're killing their game....

#1WelcommattPosted 5/3/2013 11:50:18 PM
The devs are really determined to only do dlc every quarter, aren't they? It's about half dead from what I can see. Nobody in my area even plays this anymore, and it only spiked for maybe a week when uprising came out. Is anybody else feeling this vibe? I feel like when the final dlc comes out Bo2 will be 90% dead already.
#2Frost_MirrorPosted 5/3/2013 11:53:04 PM
PS3 has in think 140k on a weekday. No idea for weekends though.
#3imthestuntmanPosted 5/4/2013 1:46:10 AM
Well since 343 killed halo and with so many people boycotting ea its not like there is any real competition for them anymore...
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#4werkz_destroyzPosted 5/4/2013 1:58:06 AM
cool story bro.go play quake and see how u that story works out.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 5/4/2013 2:02:17 AM
imthestuntman posted...
Well since 343 killed halo and with so many people boycotting ea its not like there is any real competition for them anymore...

Bungie killed Halo. Halo 4 has A LOT of things wrong, but it's a step in the right direction which is something no one can say for Reach.
#6kingbahamut83Posted 5/4/2013 2:18:53 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
imthestuntman posted...

Bungie killed Halo. Halo 4 has A LOT of things wrong, but it's a step in the right direction which is something no one can say for Reach.

I agree with a couple things here. Not being able to have a couple staple weapons in your loadouts on H4 (sniper rifle) is a dumb idea. Reach was the worst halo I ever played. Leveling was horrendous, got to warrant officer 2 and that's it. I'm 86 in H4 which has been the best one since 2.

As for BO2, I got on around 4:30p EST yesterday and they were 390k+ playing. Obviously it was Friday and people were home from work/school/etc, but I usually see 250k at least during the week when I have off days from work.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
#7flame030191Posted 5/4/2013 2:30:58 AM
Quite honestly, I feel Battlefield 4 will kill this game, and will give Ghosts a run for it's money.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#8InjusticeRebornPosted 5/4/2013 3:11:12 AM
flame030191 posted...
Quite honestly, I feel Battlefield 4 will kill this game, and will give Ghosts a run for it's money.

Gawd, the backlash BF3 got from it's 'hardcore' fan base because of the 'CoDkids' filtering on over. Imagine the tears if BF4 goes one up on that.
#9Aether_LyricPosted 5/4/2013 3:38:09 AM
flame030191 posted...

That's what everyone said about BF3, and MW3 destroyed it despite getting loads of hate.

BF4 is doing nothing innovative or special that BF3 didn't do. That series is all hype hype hype and no delivery
#10Billy-De-KidPosted 5/4/2013 4:56:21 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
flame030191 posted...

That's what everyone said about BF3, and MW3 destroyed it despite getting loads of hate.

BF4 is doing nothing innovative or special that BF3 didn't do. That series is all hype hype hype and no delivery

That sounds awfully familiar........................
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth