Most a class from an old game and adapt it to a BO2 class

#1XxOblivion77Posted 5/4/2013 12:53:57 AM(edited)
Is it just as useful/what is sacrificed?

MW2

ACR RDS
SPAS-12 ExMag
Semtex/Stun
Marathon Pro
SP Pro
Ninja Pro

For taking control of the map and supporting obj players; getting to lines of sight quickly while also having a close range option. Specific maps: Any large open map, Karachi, Quarry, Skidrow

BO2

M27 RDS Stock
R870 (or KAP40 and add ExMag)
Lightweight
Toughness
Extreme Conditioning / Dexterity

Tried to match my last playstyle. This allows me to go anywhere I want on the map as fast as possible while being prepared for most encounters. R870 doesn't need attachments (you don't even need the R870, just trying to find other class ideas).

I don't really use this class because the maps are small as it is, C4 is everywhere, M27 is too weak to outdo other ARs, ExCon is useless in comparison to TacMask, Dexterity is 99% a crutch for dumb players, 1% faster mantling (which is the only reason I picked it) and not having Quickdraw M27 can be a problem sometimes.

Don't worry about the topic title, just most your classes.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 5/4/2013 12:57:43 AM
How did you get LW and Dex from Mara and Ninja?
#3XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:06:20 PM
How did you get LW and Dex from Mara and Ninja?

Well, BO2 doesn't have loud footsteps so I don't need DS for my playstyle. Dex is part of climbing things quickly. LW because 1) helps me get to places faster 2) helps me wins gunfights through the use of Stock

It's more about adapting the class as well as the playstyle that goes with it.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#4slaveanselmoPosted 5/4/2013 12:16:35 PM
Why all the Dexterity hate? It's not my fault it takes 4 seconds to get into a waist high window..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#5unpleasant_milkPosted 5/4/2013 12:22:30 PM
Most?
---
GT unpleasant milk
Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd - The most awesome song! PM if agree