Are there less zombies when you play by yourself?

#1great_gamingPosted 5/4/2013 8:56:23 AM
Topic^
---
Gamertag & Nintendo ID - Cinematicss
#2JohnWall32Posted 5/4/2013 9:04:10 AM
yes...more players more zombies...that's why solo players are usually laughed at by legit players
#3great_gaming(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:10:27 AM
So being solo isn't "legit" arcording to "legit" players that are "legit" while play zombies "legitely"?
---
#4JohnWall32Posted 5/4/2013 9:11:19 AM
great_gaming posted...
So being solo isn't "legit" arcording to "legit" players that are "legit" while play zombies "legitely"?

try harder
#5great_gaming(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:14:58 AM
If you play a game whether its by yourself or not without the use of glitches then I'm pretty sure it's legit. You try hard and maybe look in the dictionary about what legit actually means.
---
#6JohnWall32Posted 5/4/2013 9:16:39 AM
great_gaming posted...
If you play a game whether its by yourself or not without the use of glitches then I'm pretty sure it's legit. You try hard and maybe look in the dictionary about what legit actually means.

we laugh at solo players on zombie forums...no one good plays solo...LOL @ you
#7great_gaming(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:20:00 AM
I laugh at people who laugh at solo players on gamefaqs it's a game get over it. I purchased the game and I will play solo if I feel like.
---
#8ID15Posted 5/4/2013 9:21:09 AM(edited)
JohnWall32 posted...

yes...more players more zombies...that's why solo players are usually laughed at by legit players

This is one of the most stupid comments I have ever read (I don't know if you believe that), I actually think Solo is harder early and late rounds...but the mid-rounds are easier than Multi's mid-rounds IMO.

and on topic yes I'm pretty sure not only do more zombies spawn overall but also more at the same time (the more players you have correlates to how many zombies spawn)
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#9JohnWall32Posted 5/4/2013 9:21:11 AM
great_gaming posted...
I laugh at people who laugh at solo players on gamefaqs it's a game get over it. I purchased the game and I will play solo if I feel like.

that's fine...just know we (hardcore legit zombie vets) are laughing at you
#10JohnWall32Posted 5/4/2013 9:21:58 AM
ID15 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

This is one of the most stupid comments I have ever read (I don't know if you believe that), I actually think Solo is harder early and late rounds...but the mid-rounds are easier than Multi's mid-rounds IMO.

and on topic yes I'm pretty sure not only do more zombies spawn overall but also more at the same time (the more players you have correlates to how many zombies spawn)

embarrassing and clueless...stop typing