Are there less zombies when you play by yourself?

#31great_gaming(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:28:51 PM
mrbeef523 posted...
Back to the original topic...

Yes, there are FEWER zombies when you play solo, but that does not mean that there are small amounts of them by any means. Past round 20 there are fairly large amounts of zombies per wave. When I was done with my solo Town run at round 32 I had killed almost 900 zombies.

Thank you for the response well appreciated.
---
Gamertag & Nintendo ID - Cinematicss
#32TheBEST305gamerPosted 5/4/2013 9:09:36 PM
Yes, you get less zombies in total per player, per game. I've heard that 24 is the max and that is just for 2 players. I've also heard that 24 is the max regardless of players in the game.. and I've heard that for each player, the total increases by six per wave.

In short, I'm not 100% sure how many come per wave, but I would guess around 28 zombies as that is how many kills I got after killing an entire wave of zombies on Moon in rd 24+.

I don't know why jealous children decided to insult solo players. I personally HATE playing solo, but I respect those that make the high rd run. I like playing with at least one person because I get bored, but that doesn't automatically make me better than a douchebag like johnwall who goes down in rd 5. ;)
#33great_gaming(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:18:13 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Yes, you get less zombies in total per player, per game. I've heard that 24 is the max and that is just for 2 players. I've also heard that 24 is the max regardless of players in the game.. and I've heard that for each player, the total increases by six per wave.

In short, I'm not 100% sure how many come per wave, but I would guess around 28 zombies as that is how many kills I got after killing an entire wave of zombies on Moon in rd 24+.

I don't know why jealous children decided to insult solo players. I personally HATE playing solo, but I respect those that make the high rd run. I like playing with at least one person because I get bored, but that doesn't automatically make me better than a douchebag like johnwall who goes down in rd 5. ;)

Ok sweet this is pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks a lot man.
---
Gamertag & Nintendo ID - Cinematicss
#34gamester091Posted 5/4/2013 11:37:30 PM
great_gaming posted...
TheBEST305gamer posted...

Ok sweet this is pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks a lot man.

I think the formula for the amount of zombies is like:

number of players+4xround number

so solo round 1 would be: 1+4x1=5 zombies that round...

Atleast i know thats what it was in the first BO

And im pretty sure its that there can be a total of 30 zombies on the map at a time. Kill a zombie allows another one to respawn....what we would do was when there was a big group we would make them crawlers can kill off the non crollers/fast crawlers to lower the amount of zombies that actually pose a threat.
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8