Think you're good at zombies...prove it.

#331GiglioroninomPosted 5/8/2013 1:26:21 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Giglioroninom posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
I feel like another BO1 challenge game...prob gunna have to post this on another forum though...I've scared the gamefaqs zombie players with my stats it seems...none of them will play me...LOL

You haven't scared anything. You refuse to play anyone cause you're a scrub. Post ur lunch or gtfo nub.

see how upset I've mad these kids...all because I'm better at zombies than they are...and i proved it with my rank, high rds and stats

Mhm. But no gamertag, no screenshot, or anything that solidifies your proof.

Here's a picture of what I had for lunch yesterday. Just to show you how easy it is to post a picture of something.

http://imgur.com/8Z2qCzn.jpg
---
Soundcloud.com/fiscaljackhammer
Steam ID: xGIGLIORONINOM
#332ONeillz1130Posted 5/8/2013 1:34:37 PM
Whatever helps him sleep at night. Even of that's coming on to a message board and making a fool of himself.

To each their own I guess.

Cheers JohnWall! Helpin scrubs since November!
#333JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:38:09 PM
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
John Wall, you're bad. Get over it LOL

400+ kill/down ratio playing 4 player co-op only

shotgun top rank on two names...one since the 2nd day this game came out

5000+ revives

yeah...I'm better than you

This guy thinks he's so good LOL

better than you...that much is obvious...why you wont post your real rank and stats...LOL
#334timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 1:39:57 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...

5000+ revives

better than you...that much is obvious...why you wont post your real rank and stats...LOL

I don't have anything to prove to you, to me you're clueless and worthless. Now stop making a big fool out of yourself. Lmfao.
---
Go away.
#335JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:41:44 PM
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...

5000+ revives

I don't have anything to prove to you, to me you're clueless and worthless. Now stop making a big fool out of yourself. Lmfao.

You have nothing to prove to me yet you been lurking in my thread for days now...I think you're just a bad player and a coward.
#336timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 1:49:16 PM
JohnWall32 posted...

You have nothing to prove to me yet you been lurking in my thread for days now...I think you're just a bad player and a coward.

Posting in a thread doesn't mean I have something to prove. If I had something to prove I would've challenged you. Can't believe you still want to make a fool out of yourself.
---
Go away.
#337JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:51:12 PM
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Posting in a thread doesn't mean I have something to prove. If I had something to prove I would've challenged you. Can't believe you still want to make a fool out of yourself.

Still here...still no rank/stats...still scared of Big Bad John.
#338timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 1:58:17 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Look, if you're going to be this stupid, then I'm not wasting my time with you. I've lost some brain cells talking to you. I would rather watch paint try than talk to you, honestly.Goodbye, Scrub Wall. Stay mad.
---
Go away.
#339ONeillz1130Posted 5/8/2013 1:58:39 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

Well you ARE bad.
#340Billy-De-KidPosted 5/8/2013 2:07:16 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
You are ignoring 15 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

I had to put that Billy-Dee-Williams kid on ignore for spamming my inbox...now maybe we can get this thread back on track...looking for ranks and stats people

You wish you were worth the effort.

And remember, I commandeered this topic from you, it is now about lunch, pop tarts, and discussing which Prototype was the best.

If you aren't going to comply with the new point of the topic, then you are banned from posting. Either way, this thread doesn't belong to you anymore.

I never played prototype. Do you think it has aged well?

Prototype 1's graphics are decent, but not the best.

Here's a review on it to explain more(one part is a little weird, but after that its fine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyN-i0NgbZ0

Prototype 2's graphics are better than the first of course, but the new character is just not as interesting, and is alot slower than the first protagonist. Also, P1 actaully HAS a story. P2 just has a generic revenge story, no depth, no mystery.

I would personally recommend the first Prototype, get the second later.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth