Guide on how to look pro in every post you make.

#11bigbug1992Posted 5/8/2013 11:38:26 AM(edited)
This should be retitled "How to be supercoolissac"
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#12JVel91Posted 5/8/2013 12:09:46 PM
^ DANG!
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#13EvelSaiyanPosted 5/8/2013 12:11:02 PM
I got two VSATS while you were creating this topic. Then a camper killed me using the TF. It's ok though because I just using the QBB to have some fun.
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#14SquireRamzaPosted 5/8/2013 12:31:30 PM
Am I supposed to say that the target finder is strictly for camping noobs or that I'm mature enough to understand that as long as you use it for its "god-given and intended" function of being an anti-camping device its cool? Or am I supposed to admit to using it however I like and then that much more aggressively shove my awesome stats in peoples' faces?

Great guide, but I really need to know what to do here.
---
... For art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass, and simply for those moments' sake.
#15imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:29:30 AM
SquireRamza posted...
Am I supposed to say that the target finder is strictly for camping noobs or that I'm mature enough to understand that as long as you use it for its "god-given and intended" function of being an anti-camping device its cool? Or am I supposed to admit to using it however I like and then that much more aggressively shove my awesome stats in peoples' faces?

Great guide, but I really need to know what to do here.

This would fall under a number of categories, to be safe though i would recommend not taking a strong stance on it either way. You do not claim to use it but offer no definitive stance when others discuss it. This is an issue that can get messy really quickly and becoming too involved with it is something that can damage your pro-image.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#16AngelicMeikoPosted 5/9/2013 9:35:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17MMA427Posted 5/9/2013 9:38:17 AM
would read again/10.

Pretty much sums up the entire CoD community, give or take a few stragglers aside.
#18DraxalPosted 5/9/2013 9:38:59 AM
imthestuntman posted...
12. Figure out who the genuinely good players on the board are. Always agree with them, but add a slight variation to what they say they do, in order to make it seem like you came up with a better way yourself.

fatclemenza posted...
eveything's in order here

I agree, everything is in the right place.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#19advancewarsnutPosted 5/9/2013 4:12:20 PM
ageofrocking posted...
hobs2605 posted...
sticky requested

---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#20Mander1861Posted 5/9/2013 4:17:32 PM
You forgot rule #21

Mander is better looking. smarter and could punch your teeth in so bow down peasants.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.