Why do I get mad over a game?

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 5/5/2013 12:44:03 AM(edited)
I get mad over a game because you sit in a corner with a Target Finder and act like you are some top ****. I get mad because you lay in one spot on Nuketown and never move and act like you're good. I get mad because people somehow find it fun to sit with a sniper rifle and hope to just go positive instead of helping your team or work on improving yourself. What if every single person used these tactics all the time? CoD wouldn't sell 100,000 copies and every single game would end with both teams scoring no more than 20 kills with time expiring. Also if your KD is over 2.0 but your SPM is like 100.... your not good BRAHHH!

You can say "U MAD BRAH"? (which is overused by people who think that if they say it they are cool or something).

You can say "Your the one complaining on a message board". Well, yeah. That's where most of these chumps post messages as well.

To those of you who use these tactics just to make people mad.... you are the lowest form of any person on any game of any format of media ever. It only proves that your life has to be more lame tham most people because that is how you get your kicks as opposed to having a social life.

Let me get a couple of your responses to this topic out of the way so that people who actually play this game to get better and enjoy being competitive can pot with intelligent responses.

"Ok".

"lol".

"I do everything you say but I'm going to say I don't and try to make you look bad".

Now lets see how many generic, not thought out comments this draws.

Yeah.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2TaffmanGPosted 5/5/2013 12:46:02 AM
Oh go on then......

YOU MAD BRAH?
#3ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:48:14 AM
TaffmanG posted...
Oh go on then......

YOU MAD BRAH?

Me 1.

You loser.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#4kingbahamut83Posted 5/5/2013 12:48:57 AM
Are you saying people should rush with a sniper rifle? My kd is 1.16 but my spm is 217 or so. Not saying I'm excellent but decent. I rush all the time which is sometimes my downfall when i come across an entire ream of campers that have every corner of their spawn locked down.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
#5arena11Posted 5/5/2013 12:50:18 AM
TC should eject out the game and play something else.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#6ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:53:50 AM
kingbahamut83 posted...
Are you saying people should rush with a sniper rifle? My kd is 1.16 but my spm is 217 or so. Not saying I'm excellent but decent. I rush all the time which is sometimes my downfall when i come across an entire ream of campers that have every corner of their spawn locked down.

No, I'm saying that there are people who do NOTHING but this. Why even pay 200+ dollars for an Xbox and 60+ dollars for a game when you are seriously using one gun and camping the entire time?

People will say "don't play" or "why even play then if you can't enjoy"?

Well, why do these people who use crap tactics even play the game? There has to be another game you are better at that you can play and get more enjoyment out of.

My main point is that CoD would be exponentially better without these people and WE ALL KNOW IT.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#7ZenzokukenX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:54:12 AM
arena11 posted...
TC should eject out the game and play something else.

Me 2.

You Loser.
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#8Haru_XXPosted 5/5/2013 1:18:16 AM
I get mad at this game because of visual lag, and terrible gameplay, plain and simple.

Sniper rifles now are used like Assault weapons, people leap into the line of fire, you plug 20+ rounds into them and hear that "pop.. pop.. pop!" hit confirmation, and they just let off one shot and... INSTA DEATH!

Or when your on a big kill streak, dropping 4 guys dead in a row, then you run through a door way into a room.. .suddenly a random sniper shot through nowhere drops you! Then you fall outside of the front door to the room.. "But.. I was, already in the room, wth?!"

Game sucks, it's like a Car with a lot of flair, it just plays bad, it's just drives bad. It's basic fundamentals suck.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#9JVel91Posted 5/5/2013 1:24:07 AM
Its alright I get mad too
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#10lderivedxPosted 5/5/2013 1:24:58 AM
I also get mad when people have fun.
---
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66