I wish MW2 would be remade!

#1lilant55Posted 5/5/2013 12:38:55 PM
I know everyone has their opinions but that game was perfect to me. I always liked challenging myself to get the nukes and what not. The maps were always fun to play besides some dlc maps haha. I could care less about spec ops or zombies because that's really a waste of my time. Intervention/Barrett 50cal haven't seen them at all since mw2. perks felt like they were in the right location. I hate black ops 2 perk set up. Hard wired, cold blooded, ghost, blind eye, can't get more annoying that you have 4 perks that all should be put together in one. Then another thing about perks you have no challenges. Such as in mw2 you can get pro ninja pro etc..

Now my biggest issue with black ops2...Lag! Why can't I get a game without lag. I could care less about them releasing a million camos because at the end of the day there's still lag. There's lag in every game of course but in this game there's the most! I can't stand it. MW2 had lag but that was once every twenty games for me.

Also, in mw2 they had a perk to back up the horrible knifing commando. I rather have a perk that makes a guy lung insted having everyone lung with no perk at all. Knifing is horrible!!

Shotguns in mw2 were better too! KSG sucks so much I can't even explain it hahah

Well just putting my opinion out there!
#2lilant55(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:40:17 PM
Also no horrible headglitching! As I forgot to mention.
#3SnickleseedPosted 5/5/2013 12:40:49 PM
I agree, I played it today for the first time in a few months and had more fun than I've been having with BO2 lately. Only got in a couple bad lobbies with OMA/DC tube spammers but for the most part it was pretty fun
---
i report trolls
#4timilayas99Posted 5/5/2013 12:41:05 PM
The KSG is good for me. You just have to be proper spot on, otherwise you won't get the kill.

Yea, MW2 with updated graphics would be awesome.
---
Go away.
#5pyrokinesis666Posted 5/5/2013 12:56:55 PM
mw2 is fun as hell, even with the oma/dc spammers.

and with the older cod games, people don't care about k/d and w/l as much. It's all about the fun factor
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/5/2013 1:03:01 PM
Yes, i miss the javelin glitch. I would go knifing with commando and if a group killed me they would all die when the javelin lifted off
#7arena11Posted 5/5/2013 1:08:02 PM
As do I. MW2 is still the best COD game.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#8BIueberriesPosted 5/5/2013 1:18:16 PM
lilant55 posted...
Also no horrible headglitching! As I forgot to mention.

LMFAO
#9HaloDad020508Posted 5/5/2013 1:31:07 PM
The servers are still up TC. Play it! Yeah its not as good looking as BO2 but its still a blast to play. I picked it back up yesterday and ive been playing it a ton. Its just to me the best COD there was.
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Black Ops 2.
#10pyrokinesis666Posted 5/5/2013 1:32:37 PM
the servers are still up for every cod game, even cod 2

cod4 and w@w are completely unplayable, but mw2 is still very good