C/D Elite is useless.

#1adz_91Posted 5/6/2013 3:47:06 AM
Elite - Results (129 votes)
C
80.62% (104 votes)
D
19.38% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
C. I find it stupid that bo1 has more stats in game than this, not bothered to quit my game just to check something.
---
Until we meet again...
#2MrB730Posted 5/6/2013 4:21:18 AM
I never use it any more. Don't have the XBox app and the last time i was on the site version was a bit ago to find my emblem for the topic on this site. So i guess props to them they have come up with the most complex emblem sharing website.

C.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#3Aether_LyricPosted 5/6/2013 4:32:54 AM
I don't get why people think Elite is ONLY for stats. It has a load of other stuff and one of its main purposes was MW3's DLC. That said, it's good for stalking people's stats since there's no search function in-game.
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 5/6/2013 6:16:29 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
I don't get why people think Elite is ONLY for stats. It has a load of other stuff and one of its main purposes was MW3's DLC. That said, it's good for stalking people's stats since there's no search function in-game.

Was there one in BO1? I only played BO1 for 1 prestige, the game just didn't run correctly with my connection. I do recall the in-game stats being amazing though.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5JVel91Posted 5/6/2013 6:45:30 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
it's good for stalking people's stats.

lmao.
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#6TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/6/2013 7:09:06 AM
I find it useless, then again I don't care to brag about video game stats to people I know or strangers on the Internet. It's a video game, I play for awhile to escape reality, then I turn it off. Same reason why I get on the Internet.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#7FaustXIIPosted 5/6/2013 7:16:42 AM
MrB730 posted...
I never use it any more. Don't have the XBox app and the last time i was on the site version was a bit ago to find my emblem for the topic on this site. So i guess props to them they have come up with the most complex emblem sharing website.

C.

Whoa, can you copy/paste emblems? Seriously??!
#8Superman070776Posted 5/6/2013 7:20:26 AM
I am sure there are some kids out there who link to their profile and brag about their score per minute....I don't even care about the stats in the game itself. I don't need a site to give me more useless information. I was interested in Elite for the last game because they had a couple of shows announced for COD TV, but it never really happened.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#9Mr_PopelPosted 5/6/2013 7:36:36 AM
Well i'm still working on my MW3 emblems/titles/prestige token so i use it every now and then to do signups, check a few stats and recent matches. It's certainly not the best thing ever, and if it werent for challenges i wouldn't log in at all (not to mention the 360 app is seriously broken) ... but it's nice to compare a few stats every now and then ... especially when finding out that people who are bragging about their ohhh-soo-amazingly-godlike performance were actually lying right in your face --- sweet truth.

I'd like to see a few MW3 weekly challenges again ... levelling up gets a little tedious :-/
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#10chem1calburnPosted 5/6/2013 7:44:31 AM
It has potential, but all of my stats are wrong AND worse on Elite. Sometimes recent games are way off. Customizing classrs is broken in some areas.

It seems like a moneu maker that they just let dry out after they got their money.It is sad that Bungie gave ALMOST the same thing for free.

I'd also like some leaderboarda on mobile Elite and regular (idk if its on there or not).

Treating Elite so poorly makes me not want to get future passes and such. I bought my first set of DLC during this last batch, and I don't think that it is worth not as much as I paid for it.
---
I think, therefore I game.