Where can you see your full combat record ? Kills as deaths?

#1seedz252Posted 5/6/2013 7:17:00 AM
I think I saw it once but have no way to get back o it ( if even possible )
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
#2hobs2605Posted 5/6/2013 7:22:48 AM
elite app.
not the webpage, the app
---
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.
#3minterwannyPosted 5/6/2013 10:14:43 AM
You can see your overall kills and deaths in the lobby leaderboard, although I don't know if that's only for the particular game type you're playing at the time.
#4roach06Posted 5/6/2013 10:23:38 AM
minterwanny posted...
You can see your overall kills and deaths in the lobby leaderboard, although I don't know if that's only for the particular game type you're playing at the time.

really? Is this your first COD or something?

Just divide your total kills by your KD and you will get how many deaths you have.

Or the COD Elite app.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#5seedz252(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:46:59 AM
hobs2605 posted...
elite app.
not the webpage, the app

Yes that's where I saw it ! Thank you. It's been bugging me for days now.
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown
#6minterwannyPosted 5/8/2013 11:32:12 AM
roach06 posted...
minterwanny posted...

Just divide your total kills by your KD and you will get how many deaths you have.

Or the COD Elite app.

What?

All I said is that in the lobby leaderboard, you can see your kills and deaths, plus the kd ratio. Though I'm unsure if that's only for the game type you're currently playing e.g. Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch etc.

What would make you think that this is my first Call of Duty game?
#7MissElenaPosted 5/8/2013 11:36:53 AM
minterwanny posted...
roach06 posted...
minterwanny posted...

Or the COD Elite app.

What?

All I said is that in the lobby leaderboard, you can see your kills and deaths, plus the kd ratio. Though I'm unsure if that's only for the game type you're currently playing e.g. Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch etc.

Mhmm, that's for the current gametype. Dunno why he thought that either lol.
---
GT: Varaza
If there's one thing I learned from CoD, I love making men scream.
#8roach06Posted 5/8/2013 11:47:20 AM
minterwanny posted...
roach06 posted...
minterwanny posted...

Or the COD Elite app.

What?

"Although i dont know if that's only for the particular game type you're playing at the time."

You didn't know what the lobby leaderboard does, figured you were new.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#9minterwannyPosted 5/8/2013 1:11:43 PM
roach06 posted...
minterwanny posted...
roach06 posted...
minterwanny posted...

Or the COD Elite app.

What?

"Although i dont know if that's only for the particular game type you're playing at the time."

You didn't know what the lobby leaderboard does, figured you were new.

Oh ok then, fair enough.