Do YOU have a Target Finder class?

#111T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/10/2013 6:59:31 AM
roach06 posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
roach06 posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Typical, looks at 1 stat and bases his entire opinion on it, do you take everything at face value? You probably think beauty is skin deep

Kinda like how you did to me with KD?

I look at everything and anyone with an SPM that low and a KD that high is a camper and add to that a terrible W/L ratio and the fact that you play mostly high scoring objective modes and you get a player that only plays for KD and getting streaks not caring about winning or playing the objective.

I didnt mention K/D as a whole, I was merely stating your a one trick pony. Yes my spm is low, although whats weird is as it is getting higher it feels as though its actually getting lower. As for my W/L, a solo player cant choose his team mates, its common knowledge that the match isnt won by the team with the best players, its lost by the team with the worst

I may have almost 50,000 kills with the FAL, but I have 40,000 kills with other weapons. I have tried pretty much every gun and I like the FAL the best. I wont change my class just to be different, and I don't care about camos at all. When I want a change, I play different game-modes whether it be hardcore, multi-team or something I dont play much like demo/hq.

I play solo pretty much all the time, and when I do play with friends, they aren't that great.

It is common knowledge that the match is won by good players going for the objective and not camping for streaks.

I dont camp for streaks, its not effective in most game modes. Since ive put alot of time into the game already, im stuck with this spm, it is rising but very slowly no matter how well I perform. I dont want to reset either. One good player going for the objective can be bested by 2 ok/decent players fairly easily
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#112roach06Posted 5/10/2013 11:43:37 AM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
roach06 posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
roach06 posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Typical, looks at 1 stat and bases his entire opinion on it, do you take everything at face value? You probably think beauty is skin deep

Kinda like how you did to me with KD?

I look at everything and anyone with an SPM that low and a KD that high is a camper and add to that a terrible W/L ratio and the fact that you play mostly high scoring objective modes and you get a player that only plays for KD and getting streaks not caring about winning or playing the objective.

I didnt mention K/D as a whole, I was merely stating your a one trick pony. Yes my spm is low, although whats weird is as it is getting higher it feels as though its actually getting lower. As for my W/L, a solo player cant choose his team mates, its common knowledge that the match isnt won by the team with the best players, its lost by the team with the worst

I may have almost 50,000 kills with the FAL, but I have 40,000 kills with other weapons. I have tried pretty much every gun and I like the FAL the best. I wont change my class just to be different, and I don't care about camos at all. When I want a change, I play different game-modes whether it be hardcore, multi-team or something I dont play much like demo/hq.

I play solo pretty much all the time, and when I do play with friends, they aren't that great.

It is common knowledge that the match is won by good players going for the objective and not camping for streaks.

I dont camp for streaks, its not effective in most game modes. Since ive put alot of time into the game already, im stuck with this spm, it is rising but very slowly no matter how well I perform. I dont want to reset either. One good player going for the objective can be bested by 2 ok/decent players fairly easily

I see your monthly is much higher than your career, which means your starting to see the light, congrats...but I still see some major non-objective play going on. Take Domination this month for example:

You have 120 more kills than me, meaning you probably played more matches than I did, but for some reason I have 32 more captures and 32 more defends. To me that means you like to go to places on the map without an objective and pick people off from the safety of a corner/window where the enemy is not expecting anyone to be. But your really not helping the team win or get the objective. Playing like that may get you a good KD, but it costs the team a win and it costs you in SPM. Thats all I'm sayin.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6