Just ran into a dude.....

#1RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/6/2013 11:26:39 AM
Who has 46 days played :O LMAO

Also has 118,000 kills with 98,000 of those with the MK48

Also has a 181 spm LOL

I dont usually care about all this but hawt dang thats sad.

Dudes GT was trickshotdan or similar to that.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#2slaveanselmoPosted 5/6/2013 11:27:54 AM
Maybe he has the slow turn and takes naps during games.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 5/6/2013 11:33:06 AM
did you apologize?
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#4MMA427Posted 5/6/2013 12:48:51 PM
Why does everyone assume that everyone else has the same gaming situation as themselves?

Not everybody sits in their mothers basement playing CoD...

When i was in college we had a community XBOX in the commons room of the dorm, that thing was on 23 out of 24 hours every day, people were lined up to play CoD and we eventually had to make a schedule for people to sign up to play.

I'm going to go ahead and say that it's more likely than not that it is more than one guy playing on that GT.

Not everybody is a no-lifer, sometimes that guy who just PWND you is just visiting his friend and playing a round and happened to get lucky.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 5/6/2013 1:00:10 PM
MMA427 posted...
Why does everyone assume that everyone else has the same gaming situation as themselves?

When i was in college we had a community XBOX in the commons room of the dorm, that thing was on 23 out of 24 hours every day, people were lined up to play CoD and we eventually had to make a schedule for people to sign up to play.

I'm going to go ahead and say that it's more likely than not that it is more than one guy playing on that GT.

Not everybody is a no-lifer, sometimes that guy who just PWND you is just visiting his friend and playing a round and happened to get lucky.

So they wait for hours to get on and camp with the same gun?
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#6roach06Posted 5/6/2013 1:10:15 PM
48 days played he should be at 275k kills at least
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#7AristophPosted 5/6/2013 1:43:35 PM

This.

If there was a bit more variety of weapons used I'd say it was a shared account. But having 98k kills with the same gun is obviously the same no-life guy.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#8LannekirPosted 5/6/2013 1:45:19 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
MMA427 posted...

---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#9SPARTAN-034Posted 5/6/2013 2:38:42 PM
He could be like that guy who has to play with his face. If i recall that guy mainly uses LMGs and the shield given his limited usage of controls and moves somewhat slow and hangs back.
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#10InadvertantPosted 5/6/2013 2:41:20 PM
roach06 posted...
48 days played he should be at 275k kills at least

Not everybody is good at Call of Duty, some people like to just enjoy the game and don't care about winning or losing or getting tons of kills or points.
---
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you