Just ran into a dude.....

#11Blackheart360Posted 5/6/2013 3:48:07 PM
You do understand LMG users do need a different play style as somebody who only uses SMG's, assault rifles and shotguns.

You can't run or draw your weapon as fast as those other classes. So you cannot run and gun like them.

I don't condone camping, but do understand why is kills per minute is not as high.
#12p4174wPosted 5/6/2013 5:02:37 PM
Maybe he is paralyzed or has some other ailment that doesn't allow him to be up and about....
#13RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:19:57 PM(edited)
Let me go ahead and fill you guys in a bit more. Seems to be a lot of excuses/assuming going on. I played with this guy for one game and against him twice.

First game against him he lay prone back of Nuketown the ENTIRE match.

Second game with him he lay prone in garage on slums ENTIRE match... I remember toward the end seeing his score was 5-2 and telling him to GTFU and do something.

third game against on Plaza he sat in the same spot up against the corner by the flower garden the ENTIRE match adsing into dbo. He got me once, then twice, I realized what he was up to and naded 3-4 times in a row while he went back to the same spot. He finished around 10-7.

After this is when I checked his stats because I was thinking "this is the type of dude that ruins and makes a bad name for COD". A Master with a 2 KD who sits adsing a corner/doorway/alley all F****** game. Thats when I saw his 46 days all LMG and can only assune laying prone in the corner adsing the ENTIRE time. straight up doosh!!

Theres no defending this guy... gawbage ace coward no life tool
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#14slaveanselmoPosted 5/6/2013 5:20:44 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Let me go ahead and fill you guys in a bit more. Seems to be a lot of excuses/assuming going on. I played with this guy for one game and against him twice.

First game against him he lay prone back of Nuketown the ENTIRE match.

Second game with him he lay prone in garage on slums ENTIRE match... I remember toward the end seeing his score was 5-2 and telling him to GTFU and do something.

third game against on Plaza he sat in the same spot up against the corner by the flower garden the ENTIRE match adsing into dbo. He got me once, then twice, I realized what he was up to and naded 3-4 times in a row while he went back to the same spot. He finished around 10-7.

After this is when I checked his stats because I was thinking "this is the type of dude that ruins and makes a bad name for COD". A Master with a 2 KD who sits adsing a corner/doorway/alley all F****** game. Thats when I saw his 46 days all LMG and can only assune laying prone in the corner adsing the ENTIRE time. straight up doosh!!

Theres no defending this guy... gawbage ace coward no life tool

Was he Vondouchaar on Plaza/Slums? Cause that makes sense.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#15P3rrydPlatypusPosted 5/6/2013 5:21:23 PM
Wow that's is garbage indeed
---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#16RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:31:50 PM
P3rrydPlatypus posted...

I thought retroman and Leeds were bad for putting 30+ days in in about 8 months. This dude has 46 days in 6 months.... unreal dude lol. I have 19 days played on BOPS2 and that felt like a lot.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#17BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/6/2013 5:38:20 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
P3rrydPlatypus posted...

I thought retroman and Leeds were bad for putting 30+ days in in about 8 months. This dude has 46 days in 6 months.... unreal dude lol. I have 19 days played on BOPS2 and that felt like a lot.

I have a life, girlfriend real friends and from the time blops 2 came out i have 17 days played.
No lifers have that many days played because they dont have jobs girlfriends or real friends to spend their time with.
#18fatclemenzaPosted 5/6/2013 5:39:57 PM
damn I thought I had alot with 10 played lol
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball