Just got my COD gamer glasses in.

#21InadvertantPosted 5/6/2013 1:50:23 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
TC is this you?

http://memegenerator.net/instance/27751836

Hah! +1 internets for the meme, +1 bonus internets for making me actually laugh out loud.
---
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
#22Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/6/2013 1:57:20 PM
This is probably one of the most successful troll topics I've ever seen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#23necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:23:03 PM
Inadvertant posted...
necro00 posted...
k1zzl3_82 posted...
It does not say it in the description but does it hide your shame?

I have no shame, I look boss with them on. Its so cash

Wow, you just referred to something as being 'cash' and called yourself 'boss'. You must be what, 16? Those glasses are a hundred bucks, and I bet they shatter really easily too.

Oh, and they make whoever wears them look like a colossal basement dweller. It'll go good with your neck beard when you are able to grow one.

necro00 posted...
gameflak posted...
And they''re made by Mad Catz....Wow, you've definitely won the "stooping to a new low" competition.

You've got to be trolling, because no one in their right mind would think they're cool in these.

They do look cool. even Steven Seagal wears a variation of them when he comes out with Anderson Silva in the UFC

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Steven-Seagal-yellow-glasses.jpg

Because when I think of cool I think of Steven Seagal and Anderson Silva; a washed up and really bad actor and a guy who spends most of his days half naked and hugging other half naked men while covered in sweat.

im 26
#24InadvertantPosted 5/6/2013 2:27:37 PM
necro00 posted...

im 26

I presumed you were higher than I posted, and for the record I was simply trying to be humorous. In all honesty, if you like them and you think they look cool; then by all means wear and enjoy them. My only question is this: do you notice any difference when playing?
---
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
#25necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:35:57 PM
Inadvertant posted...
necro00 posted...

im 26

I presumed you were higher than I posted, and for the record I was simply trying to be humorous. In all honesty, if you like them and you think they look cool; then by all means wear and enjoy them. My only question is this: do you notice any difference when playing?

They help with glare and when I wore them out I noticed girls checking me out
#26JonnywestsidePosted 5/6/2013 2:51:16 PM
Inadvertant posted...
Because when I think of cool I think of Steven Seagal and Anderson Silva; a washed up and really bad actor and a guy who spends most of his days half naked and hugging other half naked men while covered in sweat.

LOL@hugging, Anderson Silva is one of the greatest fighters who ever lived and possibly the toughest man alive in his weight class. His fighting style is much more technique than about strength.
---
GT - JONNYWESTSIDE
#27FoxMakinWafflesPosted 5/6/2013 3:30:00 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
Inadvertant posted...

LOL@hugging, Anderson Silva is one of the greatest fighters who ever lived and possibly the toughest man alive in his weight class. His fighting style is much more technique than about strength.

So, more about hugging than fighting.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#28Pinoy441Posted 5/6/2013 3:49:42 PM
Would rather have an Oculus Rift then a pair of $100 glasses with CoD slapped on it like a designer slapping his name on a $5 T-shirt to make it $500 while he laughs and Scrooge McDuck's your money
---
*grabs popcorn*
#29Astro_B0mbPosted 5/6/2013 4:01:51 PM
Buncha haters ITT. TC those glasses are dope and If I wasn't already wearing glasses I would pick them up in a heartbeat.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#30natedude0903Posted 5/6/2013 4:27:36 PM
This is the same guy that said he pinched himself in the face when he is angry. Careful necro, don't want to shatter those glasses that mommy bought you.
---
GT: nategypsy