ATTN: All players having trouble getting Hell's Retriever kills on bridge.

#1bigbug1992Posted 5/6/2013 6:03:00 PM
I have seen many topics made, where people are saying that they are going 3 or more rounds on the bridge using only the Hell's Retriever, (trying to get the Redeemer) and not getting their sound cue.

(I think) I have the solution!

Do you have the Zombie Shield on your back? And if so, at any point during any of these rounds, did the Zombies hit it at all? I have done multiple tests with and without the Zombie Shield on the bridge, planting the shield on the bridge, and letting the shield break during my time on the bridge.

I have found that if the Zombies ever hit the shield, it counts as you "using" the Zombie Shield, and won't count the round as using the Retriever only.

If you have the shield on your back, but don't get hit, it will work just fine. If you plant the shield in the corner and the Zombies don't attack it, then it also will work just fine.

Hope this clears up some of the problems some players have been having.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#2supercoolisaacPosted 5/6/2013 6:04:04 PM
Omg
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#3bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:04:38 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Omg

Did I impress supercoolisaac?
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#4AlaskanBluesPosted 5/6/2013 6:04:48 PM
I always run with the Zombie Shield on my back when I go for the Hell's redeemer and zombies will always hit my back, and I still get the Redeemer.
#5bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:06:15 PM
AlaskanBlues posted...
I always run with the Zombie Shield on my back when I go for the Hell's redeemer and zombies will always hit my back, and I still get the Redeemer.

That's what I thought too, then I realized part way through that my shield had finally broken the round before, and then got the Redeemer no problem.
---
#6bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:12:22 PM
BUMP
---
#7supercoolisaacPosted 5/6/2013 6:20:42 PM
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Omg

Thank you so much man :)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#8bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:21:45 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Omg

Thank you so much man :)

Answer the question. I want to die happy and impressing you is on my bucket list.
---
#9bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:34:33 PM
bump so more people can see.
---
#10LerthyrPosted 5/6/2013 6:53:38 PM
I can confirm that you made Isaac, who lives an hour from me, impressed.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac