ATTN: All players having trouble getting Hell's Retriever kills on bridge.

#11bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:56:45 PM
Lerthyr posted...
I can confirm that you made Isaac, who lives an hour from me, impressed.

YES!
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#12bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 7:19:34 PM
Bump!

Let the knowledge flow!
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#13BushidoFlowPosted 5/6/2013 7:34:05 PM
I always run the bridge with the shield and manage to get my Redeemer no problem. I hear them hitting it sometimes as I run.

I finish the round I was on when I got there. complete a full round, and leave when only a few zombies are left on my third round.
#14p4174wPosted 5/6/2013 10:02:37 PM
I always use the shield and it always gets hit. I've never NOT gotten the redeemer after a full round on the bridge
#15supercoolisaacPosted 5/6/2013 10:05:31 PM
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Omg

Did I impress supercoolisaac?

Thank you so much man :)

Answer the question. I want to die happy and impressing you is on my bucket list.

Yes haha :)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#16ingo4Posted 5/7/2013 1:28:06 AM
don't think they're related. might have something to do with the blue skulls though. seems like the only time it works for me is if I get them before I go to the bridge.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#17CrabpattyPosted 5/7/2013 9:34:46 AM
ingo4 posted...
don't think they're related. might have something to do with the blue skulls though. seems like the only time it works for me is if I get them before I go to the bridge.

I was having major trouble, and this is what did it for me. BLUE SKULLS = A MUST.

Then spend 2-3 whole rounds on the bridge, tomahawk only, and in my case, I hear the audio cue at the end of round 2 or 3 on the bridge telling me that it's time to go dip the tomahawk into the fire pit.

I'm not sure about the zombie shield. I think I always have had it on my back.

Hope this helps, cause I really struggled with it for a while.
#18bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:26:02 PM
Crabpatty posted...
ingo4 posted...

I was having major trouble, and this is what did it for me. BLUE SKULLS = A MUST.

Then spend 2-3 whole rounds on the bridge, tomahawk only, and in my case, I hear the audio cue at the end of round 2 or 3 on the bridge telling me that it's time to go dip the tomahawk into the fire pit.

I'm not sure about the zombie shield. I think I always have had it on my back.

Hope this helps, cause I really struggled with it for a while.

I have never gotten the blue skulls before getting the Redeemer.

I am telling you guys, the shield more than likely breaks the round before you get your audio cue, and you just don't notice it.
---