spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn. die. spawn.

#61ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:22:51 AM
am not going to watch some scrubs video, sorry.

don't make accusations if you dont want to take the time to back it up. life lessons 101.

371 IS a camper SPM for objective games. Domination SPM should be at LEAST 500 and for KC it should be even higher.

according to whom other than yourself? i go for the objectives all the time. like i said before, it seems i'm the ONLY person that does it most of the time. your philosophy is flawed

btw i don't play KC but when i do i always go for the tags

Even if you run solo you should be winning at LEAST half your game and more than half if you actually play the objective.

spoken like a true pubstar. i guarantee 99% of your wins came from a full party. anyone who runs solo wouldn't be spitting nonsense like this

Getting the scorestreak challenges done only takes a few uses for most of them, no excuse.

whats your gamertag man? according to you this should have been an easy thing for you to accomplish? assuming you have them? which i'm sure you do?
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#62ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:42:41 AM
*takes a look at your classes*

target finder on an SMG? really? is your eyesight that poor? red dot on a KSG? plus a stock? two KSG classes i might add, and 5/10 classes dedicated to the peacekeeper? most of your classes run hardline? did your little brother make your classes or something?

7 swarms? 11 lodestars? 30 dogs (i'm actually impressed here)?

7683 UAVs? 2817 counter uavs? 1412 hunter killers, with only 864 kills? 1262 lightning strikes? holy crap you are bad. the only good thing about your streaks is that you use vsat and have gotten them a ton. unfortunately that is your cap scorestreak and the rest is baby streaks

19 f***ing days played and you barely have 1400 vsats? lmfao

now let's take a ride through your most recent games. these games struck my curiosity

6:12 PM may 8th
hardpoint
magma

0-4 with a 0 SPM. surely this was just bad luck right? wrong. according to the heatmap, while your team was in the middle of getting destroyed....you suddenly...disappeared. surely this was just a freak power outage right?

7:06 PM may 7th
arms race (lol)
studio

you start off with a respectable 1.00 k/d. unfortunately you only have one kill, and once you realize your team is losing by 36...suddenly you disconnect again.

i could go on the elite app on the xbox to see the actual video footage of this and countless other matches elite won't let me get to, but i feel the proof is all here.

it was fun arguing with a dashboarder.
---
#63GenesisKPosted 5/12/2013 9:04:50 AM
ThatOnePotato posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
and most importantly f*** 3arc

You're forgetting Treyarch's Unofficial, Official Motto, which is:

"F*** you, F*** your family, and F*** your dreams, we don't give a F*** about you!"
Love,
- Vonderharr

---
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html
#64timilayas99Posted 5/12/2013 1:41:09 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
*takes a look at your classes*

target finder on an SMG? really? is your eyesight that poor? red dot on a KSG? plus a stock? two KSG classes i might add, and 5/10 classes dedicated to the peacekeeper? most of your classes run hardline? did your little brother make your classes or something?

7 swarms? 11 lodestars? 30 dogs (i'm actually impressed here)?

7683 UAVs? 2817 counter uavs? 1412 hunter killers, with only 864 kills? 1262 lightning strikes? holy crap you are bad. the only good thing about your streaks is that you use vsat and have gotten them a ton. unfortunately that is your cap scorestreak and the rest is baby streaks

19 f***ing days played and you barely have 1400 vsats? lmfao

now let's take a ride through your most recent games. these games struck my curiosity

6:12 PM may 8th
hardpoint
magma

0-4 with a 0 SPM. surely this was just bad luck right? wrong. according to the heatmap, while your team was in the middle of getting destroyed....you suddenly...disappeared. surely this was just a freak power outage right?

7:06 PM may 7th
arms race (lol)
studio

you start off with a respectable 1.00 k/d. unfortunately you only have one kill, and once you realize your team is losing by 36...suddenly you disconnect again.

i could go on the elite app on the xbox to see the actual video footage of this and countless other matches elite won't let me get to, but i feel the proof is all here.

it was fun arguing with a dashboarder.

Got 'em,
---
Go away.
#65ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 4:43:11 PM
bump so that more people can recognize
---