The amount of people complaining about lag is too damn high.

#1AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/6/2013 7:22:38 PM
Why are there so many people so mad about the lag? There is lag in EVERY GAME. And every game will have lag until mankind finds a way to fix that. You're gonna ask me, well, don't you f****** hate it when you get shot around corners? Well yes. I do. But it's just part of playing video games. So I just laugh and go on with my life.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
#2spamhairPosted 5/6/2013 7:25:25 PM
There are so many people complaining about it that it might mean that......this game has worse/ more game breaking lag than other games!?! O_o
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
#3fleadog2Posted 5/7/2013 4:36:52 AM
lag is rarely as bad as people complain that it is
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#4Rud3BwoyPosted 5/7/2013 5:03:15 AM
fleadog2 posted...

this
#5TheSaintGPosted 5/7/2013 5:05:03 AM
dont take anything any person says about lag seriously until they prove they can be taken seriously.

alot of people complain about lag when its really ping that bothers them.
more claim its "lag compensation" and it is nothing more than ping either.

it is safe to say that 80% of people who complain about lag dont even know what type of lag they are talking about and whether or the fact that because its an online game lag will forever be there.

you can usually identify these people as the ones that post "they patched the game...but they didnt fix the lag"
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#6Tube_of_NoobPosted 5/7/2013 5:21:15 AM
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...
Why are there so many people so mad about the lag? There is lag in EVERY GAME. And every game will have lag until mankind finds a way to fix that. You're gonna ask me, well, don't you f****** hate it when you get shot around corners? Well yes. I do. But it's just part of playing video games. So I just laugh and go on with my life.

Beating a dead horse
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Currently Playing: Trials Evo, LotR War in the North, Blops 2
#7DutchZombiePosted 5/7/2013 5:48:29 AM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
fleadog2 posted...

this

ITT, people assuming everybody has the same connection.
#8roach06Posted 5/7/2013 6:07:12 AM
fleadog2 posted...

---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#9arghhhhPosted 5/7/2013 6:33:43 AM

I sort of agree with this...if the lag was as bad as some make out then surely they wouldn't play the game, so it can't be that bad for them.

On the other hand they're people, like myself, who don't play the game because the lag is terrible. The few times I've played this at home it takes more than enough shots to kill someone and I don't think I've ever taken damage, its 'insta' death every single time. Yet you watch some game play videos and you see people taking damage and killing in 2-3 shots (sometimes it seems less), its pretty obvious they're not having lag issues.

I've also played this game on a good connection and the difference is amazing, some players seem not to react to me being there, I clearly have an advantage.
---
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1
#10LEGEND_725Posted 5/7/2013 7:18:37 AM
fleadog2 posted...

---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .