The amount of people complaining about lag is too damn high.

#61tadmfpolePosted 5/9/2013 12:24:26 AM
The amount of ignorance in this thread is giving me a headache. When my opponent receives hitmarkers from me WHILE I AM RELOADING MY WEAPON and **** like this happens at minimum 4 out of 5 games something is not right. You can believe it or not believe it.

This game lags far more than any other FPS game I own or have ever played not named COD. Whether you think this is a lie or an exaggeration makes zero difference. It is complete BS being on the receiving end of it too often and if you are not on the receiving end you have no idea what we are talking about.

I don't whine about Target Finders or small maps or spawns or any of the other crap that fills every other thread on this board. The one thing that pisses me off about this game is a legit and well documented problem that has been broken down both scientifically and simply as possible to help the deniers better understand that lag is INDEED a game breaking issue for a whole lot of people playing Black Ops 2.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#62Haru_XXPosted 5/9/2013 3:15:27 PM
roach06 posted...

As I said, host migration is because the host left, nothing the game can do about that, so stop complaining about it.

1.83 is nothing to brag about, and your probably some camping scrub with a 400 spm or below.

I am not experiencing the same thing that you are, so either you are exaggerating or your connection sucks... either way you are still bad.

LOL!

What an average brain dead response, you're clearly not a very intelligent person dude... but good luck trying to troll people in this topic with the whole.. "Lag doesn't exist! It's just in your head because you're bad!" "If you're complaining about something... ITS CAUSE UR BAD!!"

Seriously, I have a higher K/D than you, because I'm a better player than you. You're just garbage at this game, and even if you're best CoD is BO2, you still suck because I guarantee you'll get ripped apart in a real CoD that doesn't have magic bullets, host migration, lag freeze stutters, and insta-spawn deaths. Like MW2, BO1, MW3. So at the end of the day Roach, you can name call all you want, and lie to people, but reality still sets in, and you're a complete joke of a player.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#63Haru_XXPosted 5/9/2013 3:20:38 PM
tadmfpole posted...

This game lags far more than any other FPS game I own or have ever played not named COD. Whether you think this is a lie or an exaggeration makes zero difference. It is complete BS being on the receiving end of it too often and if you are not on the receiving end you have no idea what we are talking about.

Agreed, 100%.

Black Ops 2 is so laggy and has so many random lag spikes, the game almost feels like a chore to play, rather than actually wanting to play the game for fun.

I've had so many times in this game when I'm playing and randomly the hallways I ran down I'll get teleported backwards down the hallway, and have to run down it again?! Other times I'll get shot at, run into a room, down stairs, then just fall over dead in the stair well... watching the Kill Cam of the guy just blindly shooting my aura of where I was standing like 1.5 seconds ago, then I drop dead out of his line of sight.. LOL!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6