Do you think many MLG Black Ops 2 players abuse legal drugs like adderall?

#1NordiniPosted 5/6/2013 9:17:25 PM
I guess i've never really thought about it before, but it seems it would logically follow that if professional athletes are willing to abuse illegal and unsafe drugs like steroids to enhance their performance, then professional gamers would use legal drugs like adderall to enhance their performance.

There's no doubt that it would give them an unfair advantage being able to completely block out everything outside of the game such as those things that constantly plague gamers (cold/sweaty hands, crowd, background noises).

I imagine, if nothing else, they would use it for staying awake and alert during tournaments.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2angrybirdsdudePosted 5/6/2013 9:18:03 PM
Probably, and it should be allowed just like steroids in sports.
---
spread the <3
#3JVel91Posted 5/6/2013 9:21:59 PM
IV bags.
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#4roach06Posted 5/7/2013 8:32:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:52:50 PM
i hardly think it should be allowed...unless of course the competitor actually has ADHD. That's a REALLY unfair advantage. I don't know if you've ever used it while you gamed but....
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#6uniballer92Posted 5/7/2013 1:57:01 PM
Coffee, that's all I need, don't know why anyone would use anything else.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball
#7Edavy89Posted 5/7/2013 2:02:12 PM
lol MLG. The whole concept is absurdly stupid to begin with, video games aren't a sport, and anyone who thinks they are, is pathetic.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#8fatclemenzaPosted 5/7/2013 2:04:11 PM
lol MLG. The whole concept is absurdly stupid to begin with, video games aren't a sport, and anyone who thinks they are, is pathetic.

4edgy5me

its classified as an e-sport, by the way

On topic, I don't know how much of an affect it really has on reaction speed or whatever, but I don't think it should be allowed for players (unless actually prescribed) since it can lead to addiction.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#9Edavy89Posted 5/7/2013 2:04:44 PM
fatclemenza posted...

4edgy5me

its classified as an e-sport, by the way

On topic, I don't know how much of an affect it really has on reaction speed or whatever, but I don't think it should be allowed for players (unless actually prescribed) since it can lead to addiction.

E-sport is an oxymoron.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#10fatclemenzaPosted 5/7/2013 2:07:28 PM
E-sport is an oxymoron.

Its as much of a sport as NASCAR is, which is classified as a sport.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball