Do you think many MLG Black Ops 2 players abuse legal drugs like adderall?

#71Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 3:45:01 PM
dookiestevenson posted...
can we get back on topic? i'm interested to know if anyone here uses it to game.

I think it was determined that most of this board's active users use adderall to game.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#72angrybirdsdudePosted 5/14/2013 3:46:29 PM
I've gamed under the influence of clenbuterol before, which is a (sort of) stimulant.

no noticeable difference.
---
spread the <3
#73DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 5/18/2013 1:03:04 AM
Bumph
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#74TheRealPhattyJPosted 5/18/2013 4:51:22 AM
can we get back on topic? i'm interested to know if anyone here uses it to game.

Here's to hoping that they're getting high and then playing 'cause they enjoy playing that way. Using the e-sport equivalent of steroids in a non-competitive environment is just, well, weak. And this is coming from somebody who does a lot of "drugs", and used to do a lot more. It is fun as hell to play on pretty much anything...cept drunk, personally I gotta stay away with a beer buzz...but getting high because you're gonna play, supposedly for fun? You got a gaming problem at that point.

In the competitive arena it's a whole 'nother story, and much like with the steroids/professional sports people both sides have valid points. Personally, adderall just makes me poop. A lot.
#75DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 5/20/2013 2:39:03 AM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...

Here's to hoping that they're getting high and then playing 'cause they enjoy playing that way. Using the e-sport equivalent of steroids in a non-competitive environment is just, well, weak. And this is coming from somebody who does a lot of "drugs", and used to do a lot more. It is fun as hell to play on pretty much anything...cept drunk, personally I gotta stay away with a beer buzz...but getting high because you're gonna play, supposedly for fun? You got a gaming problem at that point.

In the competitive arena it's a whole 'nother story, and much like with the steroids/professional sports people both sides have valid points. Personally, adderall just makes me poop. A lot.

Adderall makes you...poop? What the....

I've literally NEVER heard that before. I'm actually chuckling to myself right now.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#76WartPig_Posted 5/20/2013 4:26:56 AM
fatclemenza posted...
lol MLG. The whole concept is absurdly stupid to begin with, video games aren't a sport, and anyone who thinks they are, is pathetic.

4edgy5me

its classified as an e-sport, by the way

On topic, I don't know how much of an affect it really has on reaction speed or whatever, but I don't think it should be allowed for players (unless actually prescribed) since it can lead to addiction.

and McDonalds french fries are classified as food. whats your point? labels mean squat
---
PSN-WartPigX