It's as if Treyarch is actively trying to make people hate this game

#1Kyle1022Posted 5/6/2013 10:34:23 PM
So I go into hardcore domination and get kicked twice because of team killing. Mind you it was on Nuketown and Studio, and both times were accidents, and reasonably so because of how small those maps are. I go to play and I'm put on probation for 5 minutes.

Now I'm a busy college student so I hardly have time to play games, let alone sit and waste 5 minutes. So I tell my friend "Okay, let's play zombies."

We play with two randoms and get to 22 before we both die (both the randoms quit before that point). When we're finished, we notice that the leader board failed to acknowledge our progress.

So. disappointed, we go to play multi. Yet, I'm on probation for 5 minutes! I haven't even played multi in over two hours!

Honestly, Treyarch, you're a worthless sack of s*** for a company if you're going to prioritize the act of prohibiting innocent players from playing your stupid game over MAKING A GODDAMN LEADERBOARD THAT ACTUALLY F***ING FUNCTIONS.

I am so buttmad.
#2yiangaruuugaPosted 5/7/2013 6:25:06 AM
But you're not innocent, you're a team killer. Your kind is not welcomed here lol. Everybody knows about the zombies leaderboards thing though. If you start off with a certain # of people, the leaderboards place you in that category. However, if somebody quits, then the leaderboards cannot switch to the new leaderboards ranking nor can it continue on the old leaderboard since you are no longer the party of the size you started. Thus the data starts floating around and becomes null and void.

It's just a game, it's not the end of the world lol. Stop team killing and using explosives in HC, play with friends in zombies (or at least play to have fun and not to get on the leaderboards), and chill out.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#3Aether_LyricPosted 5/7/2013 6:27:44 AM
Hardcore is terrible and zombies leaderboards are like that intentionally /thread
#4Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 10:06:41 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...
But you're not innocent, you're a team killer. Your kind is not welcomed here lol. Everybody knows about the zombies leaderboards thing though. If you start off with a certain # of people, the leaderboards place you in that category. However, if somebody quits, then the leaderboards cannot switch to the new leaderboards ranking nor can it continue on the old leaderboard since you are no longer the party of the size you started. Thus the data starts floating around and becomes null and void.

It's just a game, it's not the end of the world lol. Stop team killing and using explosives in HC, play with friends in zombies (or at least play to have fun and not to get on the leaderboards), and chill out.

I've played zombies for fun since WaW, I think I'm entitled to my opinion of this s***ty company. Why do you say chill out? I'm posting on a message board, calm as can be. And the leaderboards will sometimes count and will sometimes not count so your argument for that is completely invalid. Just a couple nights ago I was playing with 2 others and one of them quit, and the leaderboard still updated when me and the one friend who was left both died.

Aether_Lyric posted...
Hardcore is terrible and zombies leaderboards are like that intentionally /thread

The leaderboards aren't like that intentionally, because they inconsistently count and don't count. Sometimes it will count when someone quits in the middle of the match and sometimes it doesn't. Hardcore is terrible, but why do I get kicked out for accidentally teamkilling three times within the span of seven minutes, and THEN put on probation? Kicking is fine, whatever, but don't put me on probation. /terribleposter
#5gameflakPosted 5/7/2013 10:58:30 AM
And to make matters worse, 3arch could easily solve the accidental teamkilling problem by simply making friendly fire impossible. It's one of the setting options in hardcore custom games.

It's absolutely asinine to have an automatic probation system in place that can't discriminate between intentional and accidental teamkills; so they either need to turn off probation for that gamemode or turn off teamkilling for that gamemode.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#6PDXRoverMechPosted 5/7/2013 11:18:40 AM
this game is crap. if you knowingly play crap you have no right to complain.
#7Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 11:21:11 AM
gameflak posted...
And to make matters worse, 3arch could easily solve the accidental teamkilling problem by simply making friendly fire impossible. It's one of the setting options in hardcore custom games.

It's absolutely asinine to have an automatic probation system in place that can't discriminate between intentional and accidental teamkills; so they either need to turn off probation for that gamemode or turn off teamkilling for that gamemode.

THANK YOU!

One thing I don't understand though: why don't they make it ricochet so that team killing/kicking is a non-issue?

F***ing dolts.
#8Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 11:22:26 AM
PDXRoverMech posted...
this game is crap. if you knowingly play crap you have no right to complain.

I just hate how everyone has the notion that Treyarch is some community-friendly company when they care more about preventing people from playing their games than making a f***ing functionable leaderboard.
#9roach06Posted 5/7/2013 11:36:41 AM
stop killing your teammates. Small maps have nothing to do with not being able to aim.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#10Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:09:03 PM
roach06 posted...
Ignorance

Get out of my topic you terrible poster.