It's as if Treyarch is actively trying to make people hate this game

#81Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/7/2013 11:35:12 PM
I just finished a game on Studio. It was the third HC domination game I played, and I was pleasantly surprised to know I got host. I team killed so f****** much, and they couldn't do s*** about it! It's gonna take weeks to clean all the c** stains off my pants.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#82SPARTAN-034Posted 5/7/2013 11:37:59 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
SPARTAN-034 posted...
The amount of stupid in here....

---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.

Maybe you should learn to count before implying that OTHER people are stupid.

Haha love it when people do that.
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#83Scottydont19Posted 5/8/2013 12:48:45 AM
Kyle1022 posted...
Scottydont19 posted...

Word of advice. If you want people to feel for you, don't include the double kill with a smaw in HC because it makes you sound stupid for complaining about your own stupidity.

So I'm stupid for playing the game in a perfectly legitimate way and then complaining when they prohibit me from playing it?

And you say I'm the stupid one. LOL dat logic, or lack thereof.

Playing in a legit manner or not, you were using rockets in HC on a small map. You are just asking to kill your team by doing that. That's why I don't use C4 in HC. I don't want to chuck one and take the chance of killing a teammate. That is why, no matter how legit your play style is, you deserved to get kicked.

And yes, not playing a game that you don't enjoy is a very good reason to ignore it and play something else. Its really not a hard concept to grasp. I guess even the slow minded can get into good colleges.
#84roach06Posted 5/8/2013 6:02:37 AM
Kyle1022 posted...
roach06 posted...
Kyle1022 posted...
Maybe if you guys actually tried in life or had a job or did something productive with your life, you'd understand that you can't BUY time and that its precious.

I was on probation, left for two hours, and was on probation still.

I'm not going to have a game "punish" me. That's bulls***. Blow it out your ass, Trollarch.

The game is just making the game more enjoyable for everyone else when they put dashboarders/team-killers on probation.

IM NOT A TEAM KILLER YOU F***ING DOLT.

And responding to this literally takes me 20 seconds. Troll better you Treyarch fanboys.

Pretty sure you said you got kicked for team killing, which is why you were on probation...

Read your own topic next time. Team Killing scrub.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#85Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:53:20 AM
I can't believe how far up Treyarch's ass some of you posters are.
#86Lerp85Posted 5/8/2013 7:56:04 AM
Not wanting stupid players on our team does not mean we are "up treyarchs ass".
#87TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/8/2013 8:00:04 AM
I only read through the first few pages but TC, you should know that the sheep will defend their little video game company no matter how valid a complaint may be. That's just the way people on this site act, plus you have those who intentionally come in to be buttholes because they're hiding behind a keyboard and don't have to worry about getting punched in the mouth.

Bottom line, don't spend too much time arguing with people here.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#88Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:45:56 AM
Lerp85 posted...

Yes it does, considering the fact that you're blinding yourself and making me out to be stupid in a pathetic attempt to damage control your golden boy Treyarch.

People like you, Derp85, are why they constantly get away with making sub-par games.
#89Lerp85Posted 5/8/2013 8:48:56 AM
Kyle1022 posted...
Lerp85 posted...

Yes it does, considering the fact that you're blinding yourself and making me out to be stupid in a pathetic attempt to damage control your golden boy Treyarch.

People like you, Derp85, are why they constantly get away with making sub-par games.

I am only pointing out how what you did directly caused the problem you have. Stop doing it and you won't have such a problem. Not hard to grasp. I don't like having team killers on my team when playing HC so am happy they get punished. Honestly wish they would put ricochet back in but too many people complained about that so it is what it is.

And again, if I am a fanboy of anything it is COD, I like them all since 4, not just treyarch ones.
#90Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:13:52 AM
Lerp85 posted...
I am only pointing out how what you did directly caused the problem you have. Stop doing it and you won't have such a problem. Not hard to grasp. I don't like having team killers on my team when playing HC so am happy they get punished. Honestly wish they would put ricochet back in but too many people complained about that so it is what it is.

And again, if I am a fanboy of anything it is COD, I like them all since 4, not just treyarch ones.

No, what TREYARCH did by implementing the probation system directly caused my problem. I'm fine with getting kicked if I accidentally TK, but putting me on probation and now putting me on it EVERY TIME I quit a match early is ridiculous.