About 6 months in...what do you rate this game's multiplayer?

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/7/2013 9:02:36 AM
On a scale of 1-10, what do you think? I was reading some reviews on here and I found it pretty funny that the critic reviews were way better than the user reviews. Sure does help perpetuate the stereotype that reviewers scores are bought.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2BS_InfinitePosted 5/7/2013 9:04:46 AM
Good enough to play a lot
Bad enough to complain about
---
--
-
#3MrB730Posted 5/7/2013 9:05:02 AM
I still enjoy it, Id give it probably about a 7 out of 10. Some things could be better, spawns for one. But i still have fun.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#4fatclemenzaPosted 5/7/2013 9:05:50 AM
7. Loses a point for maps, loses a point for lag problems when people round corners, loses a point for a few bad mechanics.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#5Aether_LyricPosted 5/7/2013 9:10:18 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Sure does help perpetuate the stereotype that reviewers scores are bought.

Except that user reviews don't mean anything. It's full of trolls and people who rate the game a 1/10 because it makes them angry every now and then. People like focusing on negatives rather than positives.

I rate the MP 8/10. I was disappointed during the first few weeks but I found my footing and enjoy it quite a lot now. It's very balanced compared to previous games, has loads of content and DLC made the map selection really solid
#6supercoolisaacPosted 5/7/2013 9:11:04 AM
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#7RapaleemanPosted 5/7/2013 9:13:53 AM
Just the mutliplayer? I'd have to give it a 5.

Great fundamentals and overall variety in terms of loadouts and weapons. Probably the best in the series in terms of perk balance and allowing for customization. There is always a trade off with what you bring into battle much like CoD4 (sacrificing Stopping Power for UAV Jammer for instance). I love that you can load up on perks but lose a secondary, primary, or grenades. I also like how you can load up on weapons at the cost of perks. Makes it interesting and that adds a lot of depth to the tried and true formula of shooting dudes.

It loses a ton of points for the awful maps, terrible lag, poor host selections, bad spawns, and just overall terrible lack of polish on everything. The game doesn't look very good overall and the basic feel of the game seems either way too fast or way too slow depending on your loadout. I can never seem to find a happy medium and that is mostly thanks to the awful connections which can vary drastically from match to match.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#8sulkythefishPosted 5/7/2013 9:14:33 AM
I like the guns, pick 10 system but the maps are quite poor

But the lag comp/ hit detection whatever the correct term for it is a joke.

I said to myself this would be my last cod unless the fixed so I won't be buying the next one unless there is proof that its back to a reasonable level like in cod 4 and MW 2
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/7/2013 9:39:24 AM
Rapaleeman posted...
Just the mutliplayer? I'd have to give it a 5.

Great fundamentals and overall variety in terms of loadouts and weapons. Probably the best in the series in terms of perk balance and allowing for customization. There is always a trade off with what you bring into battle much like CoD4 (sacrificing Stopping Power for UAV Jammer for instance). I love that you can load up on perks but lose a secondary, primary, or grenades. I also like how you can load up on weapons at the cost of perks. Makes it interesting and that adds a lot of depth to the tried and true formula of shooting dudes.

It loses a ton of points for the awful maps, terrible lag, poor host selections, bad spawns, and just overall terrible lack of polish on everything. The game doesn't look very good overall and the basic feel of the game seems either way too fast or way too slow depending on your loadout. I can never seem to find a happy medium and that is mostly thanks to the awful connections which can vary drastically from match to match.

---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#10BipBapBamPosted 5/7/2013 9:44:24 AM
4/10
---
GT: Noitrez