About 6 months in...what do you rate this game's multiplayer?

#61beerhammer1Posted 5/11/2013 8:30:52 PM
I'd give it a 6/10

The horrible lag/lag comp/hit detection/ net code- whatever you want to call it really sucks, as do most of the "ho-hum" maps, and I really hate how each map has about 100 spots just made for head glitching. I will say that I still have fun playing it and I think this is Treyarch's best game so far- unlike their other 2 games, I see myself playing this till the next one rolls out!
#62DemotivatingPosted 5/11/2013 8:32:42 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
10/10

Just cause I like to see the haters mad.

You see, that sort of mentality doesn't help anyone. Everyone knows you're not serious anyway.

I give it 5. Didn't hold my attention anywhere near the other CoD games. I was looking forward to this game thinking it would be similar to BO but more polished, I was dead wrong.

Zombies is fun but that doesn't count.

same applies to those giving it a 1.

But I actually enjoy the game with barely any issues, so still 10/10

Yes, that's why you ignore those people.

IMO 10/10 is only for a perfect game. The fact you said "barely any issues" automatically means this game can't get a 10/10. Try maybe 9/10.
#63arena11Posted 5/11/2013 8:38:06 PM
JVel91 posted...
4/10

This. Pick 10 was a decent experiment, but had problems fundamentally as well. The maps are not very fun either, feeling congested and only 3 paths to go with a few exceptions. The weapons feel pretty bland with a bias towards SMGs and other close range weapons. The killstreaks, while some are fun, cause too much dashboarding, it just must come with the franchise being about stats. The lag is the final nail in the coffin.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#64BronxCataclysmPosted 5/11/2013 8:47:21 PM
2/10. Didn't think it was possible to have a game that lagged more than mw3.
#65Magic_BryanPosted 5/12/2013 2:00:30 AM
BronxCataclysm posted...
2/10. Didn't think it was possible to have a game that lagged more than mw3.

http://www.newedenlibrary.net/tmp/buying-games.jpg
---
Lucky beats good...
#66aheroafakePosted 5/12/2013 2:56:06 AM
I've always loved the multiplayer component of the CoD games so after 6 months of playing this online, I'll have to give it a 7/10. It's fun, I can play it for hours but sometimes it can get tedious. I am gonna be completely honest though, I got MW3 launch day and I think I got rid of it a month or so later. That's the quickest I've ever gotten of any CoD game. I thought it was just terrible and I'd give it 3/10. MW2 is still my favorite in terms of CoD's online multiplayer. I'd give MW2 a 10 for the multiplayer component.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#67FeelMyBladePosted 5/12/2013 4:49:31 AM
Demotivating posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
10/10

Just cause I like to see the haters mad.

You see, that sort of mentality doesn't help anyone. Everyone knows you're not serious anyway.

I give it 5. Didn't hold my attention anywhere near the other CoD games. I was looking forward to this game thinking it would be similar to BO but more polished, I was dead wrong.

Zombies is fun but that doesn't count.

same applies to those giving it a 1.

But I actually enjoy the game with barely any issues, so still 10/10

Yes, that's why you ignore those people.

IMO 10/10 is only for a perfect game. The fact you said "barely any issues" automatically means this game can't get a 10/10. Try maybe 9/10.

I already have most of them on my ignore list.

IMO 10/10 would mean if you are having fun or not. No game out there will ever be perfect. However I agree a 9/10 would probably be more accurate since there is only 1 glaring flaw with the connection.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2