Probation

#41EvilZ123456Posted 5/8/2013 1:42:23 PM
EvilZ123456 posted...
Here's how Dashboarding should be penalized....

1) If you have a high percentage of dashboarding (10% or more of your games are dashboarded), you lose all hosting privileges until your dashboard percentage goes below 10%.

2) If your dashboard percentage goes above 15%, you have to wait 2 hours to play another game each and every time you dashboard.

3) If it goes above 20%, you have to wait 6 hours.

i am sure treyarch wants to lose customers right?

It's not like there is a monthly fee, they already have their money. This would just make the game more enjoyable for the people that aren't complete tools.

they would lose future customers though , no one wants a game that basically bans you for 4-6 hours if you leave a match
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#42roach06Posted 5/8/2013 2:37:28 PM
EvilZ123456 posted...
EvilZ123456 posted...

1) If you have a high percentage of dashboarding (10% or more of your games are dashboarded), you lose all hosting privileges until your dashboard percentage goes below 10%.

2) If your dashboard percentage goes above 15%, you have to wait 2 hours to play another game each and every time you dashboard.

It's not like there is a monthly fee, they already have their money. This would just make the game more enjoyable for the people that aren't complete tools.

they would lose future customers though , no one wants a game that basically bans you for 4-6 hours if you leave a match

well 4-6 hours for leaving one match is a bit extreme. But banning for an hour or so for leaving 5+ matches, yea I am down for that. Or maybe putting them all in their own lobby for the rest of the day so they can see what it would be like if everyone did that.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#43AlexanaxelaPosted 5/8/2013 3:01:44 PM
EvilZ123456 posted...
EvilZ123456 posted...

again, i leaves matches with really bad lag or extremely useless teammates all the time. Never gotten probation. Stop dashboarding and purposely trying to ruin the game for everyone else, and just quit out the normal way. Problem solved
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#44timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 3:16:27 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
EvilZ123456 posted...
EvilZ123456 posted...

again, i leaves matches with really bad lag or extremely useless teammates all the time. Never gotten probation. Stop dashboarding and purposely trying to ruin the game for everyone else, and just quit out the normal way. Problem solved

This. I've left countless matches and I've never gotten probation.
---
Go away.
#45monty2589Posted 5/8/2013 4:36:01 PM
I have no problem with probation if it can be implemented correctly, but as it sits right now they haven't. Probation is so random right now. You could dashboard and leave games all day long and not be put on probation or you could leave one game and be put on it. The one thing that I hate right now is being put on probation for being kicked when it picks me as host. My internet is not good enough to host a game so why does it even pick me as host and then kick me when it selects another one? In MW3 it would just pick a new host during host migration and not kick the old host, why didn't they implement that?
#46APG_CAMOPosted 5/8/2013 6:20:49 PM
All the people saying it's fine and that they leave games all the time without any probation clearly do not play hardcore. If you get kicked in hardcore you can get probation. It's not just dashboarding.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#47KalibakPosted 5/9/2013 8:14:38 AM
APG_CAMO posted...
All the people saying it's fine and that they leave games all the time without any probation clearly do not play hardcore. If you get kicked in hardcore you can get probation. It's not just dashboarding.

Yeah, this is my main issue with probation. I don't dashboard, but play Hardcore. We have people kicked from our group for team killing, then have to wait for the probation. It should not be tied to team kills in any way. You are already punished by being kicked.
#48APG_CAMOPosted 5/9/2013 2:32:31 PM
Kalibak posted...
APG_CAMO posted...

Yeah, this is my main issue with probation. I don't dashboard, but play Hardcore. We have people kicked from our group for team killing, then have to wait for the probation. It should not be tied to team kills in any way. You are already punished by being kicked.

Exactly. Even the people team killing just to troll can only do it 3 times then it's bye bye. I don't understand why probation needs to be linked to getting kicked from HC.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#49Silver17(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:36:06 AM
APG_CAMO posted...
Silver17 posted...

Searching for another game isn't gonna help. The D-Bag already left, why search for another game when you are probably gonna get thrown into a mid-match.

So what do you do when the host dashboards on you? Just sit there? Too afraid to find another match? Shut your Xbox off? That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on here

If the host dashboards, he's already gone from the current lobby...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#50BrockObamaPosted 5/12/2013 10:33:30 AM
Keep the penalty in the game, but change what the penalty does.

Take out the time limit, and replace the 5 minute timer with a severe drop in rank. There should continue to be no penalty for public matches, but your profile should contain a "Did Not Finish" percentage. If that percentage is ridiculously high, then you are no longer eligible to host a lobby.