If This Game Had MW2 Quality Maps It'd Be The Best.

#1supercoolisaacPosted 5/7/2013 5:20:00 PM
Confirmed. Especially The Launch Maps, The DLC Ones Are Pretty Good But The Original Maps Were Pretty Average To Be Honest, And Some Of Them Were Bad (Turbine, Aftermath, Carrier).

Yeah Buddy.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#2sonic_rockzPosted 5/7/2013 5:21:07 PM
Not really. There's so much wrong with this game, maps are the least of it's problems.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#3possessionPosted 5/7/2013 5:21:23 PM
Good maps don't change crap netcode.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion
#4fatclemenzaPosted 5/7/2013 5:25:51 PM
Not really. There's so much wrong with this game, maps are the least of it's problems.

Actually, all of the connection issues are made worse when the maps are cluttered with fewer sightlines. You'd have less problems with the whole "cornering" lag thing with a map like Afghan
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 5/7/2013 5:29:23 PM
too much grass in mw2
---
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
#6SkilzMCPosted 5/7/2013 5:30:45 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Actually, all of the connection issues are made worse when the maps are cluttered with fewer sightlines. You'd have less problems with the whole "cornering" lag thing with a map like Afghan

YEAH!! this game needs fewer walls I tell ya.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#7JVel91Posted 5/7/2013 5:44:16 PM
Come Play MW2 With Me Joel After My Anatomy Class.
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#8XxOblivion77Posted 5/7/2013 5:45:38 PM
I disagree.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#9flame030191Posted 5/7/2013 6:15:13 PM
I really cannot think of a single on-disc MW2 map I really liked. Only two maps I remember loving were Carnival and Trailer Park, yet those were DLC. MW3's and CoD4's maps were better IMO.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#10Krzd3vilPosted 5/7/2013 6:20:12 PM(edited)
nice try superlameisaac
---
saint's row the third was so bad.