A Swarm's a Swarm, but the care package can be anything!

#1thompsontalker7Posted 5/7/2013 9:13:06 PM
It can even be a Swarm! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

And that, is why I run the care package often. Not sure what is motivating people to try to steal mine on BOTH teams in this game; in Black Ops 1 I had a hard time just getting people to take it for Hardline Pro...
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#2LerthyrPosted 5/7/2013 9:29:08 PM
1/10

Only since this reference has been done to death. I'm too lazy to pull up the other topics.

cOLD
mOLD
etc etc etc
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#3DownSouthPridePosted 5/7/2013 9:32:27 PM
Lerthyr posted...
1/10

Only since this reference has been done to death. I'm too lazy to pull up the other topics.

cOLD
mOLD
etc etc etc
#4BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/7/2013 9:35:32 PM
DownSouthPride posted...
Lerthyr posted...
1/10

cOLD
mOLD
etc etc etc

---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#5HaahahahaPosted 5/7/2013 9:36:50 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
DownSouthPride posted...
Lerthyr posted...
1/10

cOLD
mOLD
etc etc etc

I just... Yeah
---
#6BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/7/2013 9:54:23 PM
Ever since they nerfed swarm and lodestar.. I dont use them. If i get them from a care package ill let someone else use it
#7gamester091Posted 5/7/2013 10:10:21 PM
Despite the others TC, this topic made me laugh....I know the reference is done to death, but it works so well with the care package that i could help but smile
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#8Lisbon14215Posted 5/7/2013 10:13:18 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Ever since they nerfed swarm and lodestar.. I dont use them. If i get them from a care package ill let someone else use it

Dogs and Swarm netted me a total of three kills in a game of KC on Plaza today.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
#9BgSoAPosted 5/7/2013 10:14:32 PM
I see watcha did there. Old but gold.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#10flame030191Posted 5/7/2013 10:29:40 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
It can even be a Swarm! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

And that, is why I run the care package often. Not sure what is motivating people to try to steal mine on BOTH teams in this game; in Black Ops 1 I had a hard time just getting people to take it for Hardline Pro...

Yeah, same here. It's like, if you WANT them to take it, they will never do it. If you really want that package, they're all over it.

Admittedly, until they patched it, I always stole CP's from people with Black Hat, just to see them rage. It was best if they didn't know who took it, also, because their rage would get worse and worse as they blame everyone who earns any killstreak.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us