Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while?

#1timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 5:49:30 AM
Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while? - Results (82 votes)
I will buy it somewhere near release day
42.68% (35 votes)
I will wait for a few months or a year
57.32% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Will you get CoD Ghosts on next gen or current gen?
---
Go away.
#2Haru_XXPosted 5/8/2013 5:51:21 AM
I'm going to get the new console and the new game, probably as soon as I can... because I'm obsessive and have WAY too much money anyways...

As evidence of this I even bought DMC Devil May Cry on release day, AHHHH!!! Someone help me!!!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 5/8/2013 5:54:08 AM
Haru_XX posted...
I'm going to get the new console and the new game, probably as soon as I can... because I'm obsessive and have WAY too much money anyways...

As evidence of this I even bought DMC Devil May Cry on release day, AHHHH!!! Someone help me!!!

I can take control of your finances for a small "admin" fee
#4Haru_XXPosted 5/8/2013 5:55:43 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
Haru_XX posted...

I can take control of your finances for a small "admin" fee

Oh thank god!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Sultan of Alibabhaba, who wanted to deposit 30 million into my bank account! I gave them my numbers but nothing happened... h-hey... MY MONEY!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#5yummymexicanPosted 5/8/2013 5:59:02 AM
I'm not buying the next-gen consoles at all. I'm probably not even buying Ghosts. I've grown tired of video games, honestly.
---
GT- Snahck
#6BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/8/2013 7:32:17 AM
Haru_XX posted...

Xbox 720 will break like your replay
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#7HaganPosted 5/8/2013 7:47:30 AM
Gf is going to get it for me for xmas
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#8MissElenaPosted 5/8/2013 8:03:48 AM
Nope. My Xbox/ps3 will most likely be the last consoles I'll ever play due to my slow lost in interest in videogames/developing and more time consuming career. *sighs*
---
GT: Varaza
If there's one thing I learned from CoD, I love making men scream.
#9MetalHeadedGEDPosted 5/8/2013 8:03:58 AM
Hagan posted...
Gf is going to get it for me for xmas

Pix or your girlfriend ISN'T real XD
---
---XBL GT: The One DieHard---
---www.powergaming2k.moonfruit.com---
#10BryanPS360Posted 5/8/2013 8:09:35 AM
I imagine that I'll wait a bit.
I'm not gonna jump into anything unless I'm certain that a threat akin to the RROD is not present.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210