Will you buy the next gen consoles on release or will you wait for a while?

#11gameflakPosted 5/8/2013 8:47:44 AM
I always wait until they get the inevitable bugs out of the first run machines. I also haven't decided yet if I'm staying with xbox or switching to ps4. Xbox is displaying some worrying trends with the next gen, and that may not appeal to me at all.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#12naughtynuggetzPosted 5/8/2013 8:52:01 AM
gameflak posted...
I always wait until they get the inevitable bugs out of the first run machines. I also haven't decided yet if I'm staying with xbox or switching to ps4. Xbox is displaying some worrying trends with the next gen, and that may not appeal to me at all.

Same here, I might likely just go to PC gaming entirely, or even the new Steam boxes may be another alternative.. I'll wait for sure, not getting suckered into being the beta tester for their new machines again.
#13InjusticeRebornPosted 5/8/2013 8:57:10 AM
Waiting.

Despite the rumours, the reason I'll be waiting is because I learnt my lesson from this generation. Well, with the PS3 anyways. Not a lot of quality titles. Also, I've got loads of games for the 360 I've still yet to play, or finish.
#14roach06Posted 5/8/2013 9:35:26 AM
going to get it on release day. My GF's brother is a shut-in who lives with his mother (hes 31) and never leaves the house except for midnight release's. He makes money by pre-ordering all the collectors edition stuff and selling it on ebay for more....so I always pick up the new games/consoles from him on the release day.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#15fatclemenzaPosted 5/8/2013 9:38:26 AM
My GF's brother is a shut-in who lives with his mother (hes 31) and never leaves the house except for midnight release's. He makes money by pre-ordering all the collectors edition stuff and selling it on ebay for more....so I always pick up the new games/consoles from him on the release day.

lol

I have no current plans to get a next-gen console and definitely no intention of getting another IW game.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#16FvlakngPosted 5/8/2013 12:42:30 PM
With GTA V to play, plus all the map packs, it will be fine to wait until the dust settles down, we find out about defective units, bla, bla. That's the plan, but there is something called Hype, that I heard is very powerful
#17torey_caylorPosted 5/8/2013 12:50:53 PM
I'm fine with sticking with my current console for another year. I'm not the guy that gets hyped up by the hardware. By the time worthwhile games start being released i'll have my PS4.
#18JohnWall32Posted 5/8/2013 12:52:18 PM
release...I have a job and I'm not poor
#19BipBapBamPosted 5/8/2013 12:52:33 PM
I actually feel like getting into PC gaming at this point instead of another console. Just gotta save up dat money.
---
GT: Noitrez