Lets be honest, there is ONE GAME that can rival CoD

#1timilayas99Posted 5/8/2013 6:45:19 AM
Battlefield failed, Halo failed, we're waiting for Respawn.

Even though it's not a FPS, GTA 5. There's no denying that. It's probably going to be my go to game. September, please come quickly. :(
---
Go away.
#2DownSouthPridePosted 5/8/2013 6:46:23 AM
They released any news on dat game dawg?
#3UniqueNameBroPosted 5/8/2013 6:46:58 AM
How did battlefield and halo fail?
#4naughtynuggetzPosted 5/8/2013 6:47:19 AM
timilayas99 posted...
Battlefield failed, Halo failed, we're waiting for Respawn.

Even though it's not a FPS, GTA 5. There's no denying that. It's probably going to be my go to game. September, please come quickly. :(

Yep, thats pretty much the only game I'll be playing once it releases.. can not wait!
#5timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:48:12 AM
UniqueNameBro posted...
How did battlefield and halo fail?

There was so much hyper that BF was going to kill CoD and CoD still gets more sales than it. So it failed, same with Halo.
---
Go away.
#6Aether_LyricPosted 5/8/2013 6:49:11 AM
It's still a single player game. People will play it for a month and then move on to something else (and in this case, Ghosts releases 2 months after GTA so they aren't really competing with each other)
#7TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/8/2013 6:52:46 AM
Why is everybody so hyped about that game after the snooze fest GTA IV? That was the first time a GTA game bored me so much I couldn't finish it.

Btw, I thought you were gonna say BF4 since it's rumored to have a higher player cap on next gen consoles, which was one of the main complaints of BF3
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8naughtynuggetzPosted 5/8/2013 6:52:58 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
It's still a single player game. People will play it for a month and then move on to something else (and in this case, Ghosts releases 2 months after GTA so they aren't really competing with each other)

... Lots of people play it for the MP, myself included. I still boot up GTA IV from time to time to play MP, and its still the oldest game on the Xbox Live Top 10 most played. So yeah, hardly just a singleplayer game anymore...
#9naughtynuggetzPosted 5/8/2013 6:53:41 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Why is everybody so hyped about that game after the snooze fest GTA IV? That was the first time a GTA game bored me so much I couldn't finish it.

Btw, I thought you were gonna say BF4 since it's rumored to have a higher player cap on next gen consoles, which was one of the main complaints of BF3

You most likely only tried the SP, which admittedly wasn't that exciting, but I rarely play any game for the story. The multiplayer was a blast, and still is actually..
#10timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:58:34 AM
naughtynuggetz posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

You most likely only tried the SP, which admittedly wasn't that exciting, but I rarely play any game for the story. The multiplayer was a blast, and still is actually..

This. Remember Free Roam where you could mess around with friends and try and get the Cops on you and they would come at you with Swat Trucks and Helicopters? Fun times. :)
---
Go away.