His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#53Aether_LyricPosted 5/8/2013 1:04:24 PM
fatclemenza posted...
yeah more players on xbox with bad taste

Welp, unfortunately for EA console sales are where the market is at

Maybe with next gen consoles we'll see BF perform a little better
#54arena11Posted 5/8/2013 1:06:20 PM
I have faith in Dice, none of the BF3 dlc failed to disappoint. I even liked armored kill and I play on console, using that AC-130 is just so much fun.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#55timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:17:55 PM
arena11 posted...
I have faith in Dice, none of the BF3 dlc failed to disappoint. I even liked armored kill and I play on console, using that AC-130 is just so much fun.

Same, people don't understand that when I said fail I meant, to outsell CoD. As a proper game, BF3 is better. I never said it won't ever outsell them.
---
Go away.
#56flame030191Posted 5/8/2013 1:42:54 PM
arena11 posted...

100% agree. AK and CQ are actually my favorite DLC's (obviously for separate reasons). B2K and AM are my least favorite as the maps weren't all that great IMO (except Gulf of Oman), but they were still a lot of fun.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#57Lerp85Posted 5/8/2013 2:28:46 PM
timilayas99 posted...
arena11 posted...

Same, people don't understand that when I said fail I meant, to outsell CoD. As a proper game, BF3 is better. I never said it won't ever outsell them.

But to not outsell COD does not mean to fail. That is just stupid to say.
#58timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:30:43 PM
Lerp85 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
arena11 posted...

But around the release of BF3 everyone was like "BF3 is going to kill CoD", no it didn't. CoD is still doing better in sales, so it didn't kill it. That's what I meant.
---
Go away.
#59Lerp85Posted 5/8/2013 2:32:22 PM
timilayas99 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
arena11 posted...

But around the release of BF3 everyone was like "BF3 is going to kill CoD", no it didn't. CoD is still doing better in sales, so it didn't kill it. That's what I meant.

Ever heard the expression "say what you mean and mean what you say"?
#60timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:37:08 PM
Lerp85 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
timilayas99 posted...
arena11 posted...

Ever heard the expression "say what you mean and mean what you say"?

I might have phrased it wrong, no need to test me on expressions.
---
Go away.