Should I keep this or trade it in for Skyrim?

#1Sabrewolf1377Posted 5/8/2013 1:07:01 PM
Hey guys,
I'm having a little dilemma. Gamestop dropped the price of Skyrim, and I'm thinking about trading this in to get it. I'm 7th prestiege, and have done about all I can do in Multiplayer. I really don't want to trade it in, but I feel like it's not getting better. My system keeps freezing when I play online. I've gone through 3 discs, and it's still been happening. SO I'm asking for some opinions. If you were put in my position, what would you do?

-Thanks.
#2GiglioroninomPosted 5/8/2013 1:07:47 PM
Have you played skyrim yet?
---
Soundcloud.com/fiscaljackhammer
Steam ID: xGIGLIORONINOM
#3Sabrewolf1377(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:10:03 PM
Giglioroninom posted...
Have you played skyrim yet?

Not really. I've seen some gameplay videos, and it looks awesome. I've been playing Lord of the Rings: The third age since I've had it forever. I just want a change of pace. Something new.
#4arena11Posted 5/8/2013 1:11:40 PM
Trade in this game and get skyrim for PC. Console commands fix glitches and mods help extend the game's life.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#5jasoncaricPosted 5/8/2013 1:13:11 PM
id say trade it in and get skyrim. Skyrim is an awesome game if you have the time to put into it. I just didnt have the time to put into it bc it is so massive and theres so much u can do.
#6GiglioroninomPosted 5/8/2013 1:13:36 PM
arena11 posted...
Trade in this game and get skyrim for PC. Console commands fix glitches and mods help extend the game's life.

The mods increase the value of the game by so much. I can't tell you how many hours of enjoyment I got out of the Macho Man dragon mod.
---
Soundcloud.com/fiscaljackhammer
Steam ID: xGIGLIORONINOM
#7FvlakngPosted 5/8/2013 1:13:57 PM
Buddy, please get Skyrim, you will not regret it. If you are feeling this way about COD, Skyrim is a total change of pace, biggest immersion you will experience and I can tell you right now that if you are feeling like trading, just do it. I played Skyrim from day 1 and I still miss the background music, the style of play. Once you get into Skyrim, learn about your character, your weapons, potions, shouts, magic, you will love it. It took me 9 weeks to prestige master and I am considering going back to Skyrim myself.
#8TheRealPhattyJPosted 5/8/2013 1:20:37 PM
There's a version about to release with all the DLC bundled, you might wanna wait for that.
#9Sabrewolf1377(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:21:49 PM
From the comments so far, it seems like Skyrim is the way to go. My laptop might not be able to run it though, but I'll probably get it for the 360. Yeah, I think I'm done with BLOPS2.
#10Sabrewolf1377(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:25:52 PM
TheRealPhattyJ posted...
There's a version about to release with all the DLC bundled, you might wanna wait for that.

Yeah, I saw. I have enough MSP saved up to get the DLC. Just want the game itself.