Best Peacekeeper class?

#1L4DMalusPosted 5/9/2013 12:08:06 PM
So what, in your opinion is the best setup for the Peacekeeper? I use it with Dual Mags and Silencer because it has really good Iron Sights. My choice of perks are Ghost, Scavenger and Dexterity with 2 Concussions.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#2Webmaster4531Posted 5/9/2013 12:20:28 PM
That gun is awesome vanilla or with quickdraw. It's main appeal is that it's an AR that doesn't need a stock. You also don't need optics because it's got awesome iron's that use a higher base zoom than the rest of the smg's, at the cost of having a slower draw speed. The irons are also, in my opinion, unimpaired by gunflash unlike most ARs.
#3Gallis_OTKPosted 5/9/2013 12:23:37 PM
I mostly use the PK for middle-range or long-range combat, so I carry an Executioner secondary with it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif
#4FSE_QuikstopPosted 5/9/2013 3:38:19 PM
Grip and Fast Mags work great for me.
---
Bound By Honor
Gamertag: Quikstop
#5BgSoAPosted 5/9/2013 3:43:01 PM
I run Supressor, Fast Mags and Target Finder with PGF, Ghost, Scavenger, and Tactical Mask, with an EMP and C4 in my pockets.

The TF lets me use this as a mid range weapon, and also helps me spot campers easier. Also, people seem to rage so hard from TF. :)
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"