There should be an option not to put me into a game already in progress.

#1CaffeineSnorterPosted 5/9/2013 2:40:56 PM
I mean seriously every game I get put into has already begun and I don't play a game I am not in from the beginning. Even if my team is winning I won't stick around. Also, why the hell can't they have options to join specific maps instead of me having to rely on this dip**** community to pick a map. I can only stand so much nuketown in a single day.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#2BgSoAPosted 5/9/2013 2:41:37 PM
BGSoA likes this.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#3Weiland101Posted 5/9/2013 2:57:50 PM
People don't think about this. If this was the case then most people will choose this option so then a LOT of games would end up 6 v 2 etc and that would suck even worse.

It is a necessary evil to join games in progress.
#4fatclemenzaPosted 5/9/2013 3:10:12 PM
People don't think about this. If this was the case then most people will choose this option so then a LOT of games would end up 6 v 2 etc and that would suck even worse.

Unfortunately this.

Also unfortunately CoD matchmaking in general is so ****ing primitive that it needs a complete overhaul in general
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#5MMA427Posted 5/9/2013 3:13:42 PM
This topic is new and exciting.
#6CaffeineSnorter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:15:05 PM

Or they could make it like the BF3 system and make it so you could pick which map you want to play on and jump in on that server with the players quantity being listed. I won't play a game in progress no matter the situation the game is in. Giving a loss for leaving a game that you never even spawned in on is just ridiculous.
---
#7jumbocatPosted 5/9/2013 3:18:29 PM(edited)
I'm glad that I'm not so petty, impatient and childish that enduring 3 or 4 minutes of a game in progress is the end of the world.

I'm guessing TC is a lobby-hopper who can't stand being in a lobby with people who can actually fight back.
---
ED
AC
#8fatclemenzaPosted 5/9/2013 3:18:46 PM
Or they could make it like the BF3 system and make it so you could pick which map you want to play on and jump in on that server with the players quantity being listed. I won't play a game in progress no matter the situation the game is in. Giving a loss for leaving a game that you never even spawned in on is just ridiculous.

I wish there was a server browser, but first they should actually try giving us ping counters instead of bars that can mean anywhere from 30-300 ping. The average CoD player is probably too slow to work a server browser or understand a ping counter though
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#9FoxMakinWafflesPosted 5/9/2013 3:21:04 PM
Weiland101 posted...

Easy. Force you to stay in game, and the only way to leave is to unplug your Xbox for 30 seconds.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#10CaffeineSnorter(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:25:08 PM
I'm glad that I'm not so petty, impatient and childish that enduring 3 or 4 minutes of a game in progress is the end of the world.

I'm guessing TC is a lobby-hopper who can't stand being in a lobby with people who can actually fight back.

You are incorrect on all your points. If I enter a winning game I don't deserve the win. If I enter a game that is losing I don't deserve the loss. Also, I actually prefer people playing solo who can do well. I don't like playing against a full party when I play solo because 1) you piss off one person in that party and you get hit with a host migration 2)I play HC so if one person gets kicked for team killing on the enemy team the whole party is likely to leave no matter the situation of the game. Then again I don't think anyone likes playing against a full party.
---