Only perk you need in this game.....

#11iluvyomumma(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:23:34 AM
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...
Anybody who says that the lag in this game is anything above atrocious are mindless sheep.

I know but my mummy pays for really good internet so I have the good connection perk so I'm actuallly better than you

Lucky Bastard
#12SnakeEyes170Posted 5/10/2013 6:27:11 AM
iluvyomumma posted...
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...
Anybody who says that the lag in this game is anything above atrocious are mindless sheep.

I know but my mummy pays for really good internet so I have the good connection perk so I'm actuallly better than you

Lucky Bastard

i have 6mbps down/1mbps up and wireless
i doubt you're smart enough to decipher what i just said but reply when you figure it out
my k/d is 2.53
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#13roach06Posted 5/10/2013 6:34:58 AM
SnakeEyes170 posted...
iluvyomumma posted...
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

Lucky Bastard

i doubt you're smart enough to decipher what i just said but reply when you figure it out
my k/d is 2.53

exactly

Download/upload speed doesnt mean much. COD doesnt use very much bandwith, it's all about how many jumps it takes to get to the host and back.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#14iluvyomumma(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:35:13 AM
SnakeEyes170 posted...
iluvyomumma posted...
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

Lucky Bastard

my k/d is 2.53

I reckon i am much cleverer than you. My degree in Biology craps on your degree of F*** all.

Notice how my first post says "the right internet connection" not necessarily the best. In this case, you have the "lucky bastard, I've got a really laggy connection lag compensation" perk.

lucky bastard
#15SnakeEyes170Posted 5/10/2013 6:36:24 AM
iluvyomumma posted...
SnakeEyes170 posted...
iluvyomumma posted...
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

Lucky Bastard

my k/d is 2.53

I reckon i am much cleverer than you. My degree in Biology craps on your degree of F*** all.

Notice how my first post says "the right internet connection" not necessarily the best. In this case, you have the "lucky bastard, I've got a really laggy connection lag compensation" perk.

lucky bastard

so basically no matter the quality of somebody's internet, you're going to make the same awful perk joke

i'm sure your degree of biology is doing a lot for you considering this topic
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#16Haru_XXPosted 5/10/2013 6:40:03 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
How about getting better at the game?

I used to have subpar internet and didn't notice a difference when I upgraded. Lag = excuses

Yeah and playing people from Korea takes skill! Oops Host migration again.... still waiting!

Ok.. the game is glitching out.. why are there only 3 people left on my team? The hell??!!

OH WAIT! The random dude on gamefaqs said lag didn't exist! LOL, what a joke of a post, seriously.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#17iluvyomumma(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:48:40 AM
you're correct, I do have a laggy connection in my favour hence why I have a good K/d ratio!!! God kids these days

I wish I had a degree....

Its cool man, not everyone can have one
#18roach06Posted 5/10/2013 6:49:03 AM
Haru_XX posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
How about getting better at the game?

I used to have subpar internet and didn't notice a difference when I upgraded. Lag = excuses

Yeah and playing people from Korea takes skill! Oops Host migration again.... still waiting!

Ok.. the game is glitching out.. why are there only 3 people left on my team? The hell??!!

OH WAIT! The random dude on gamefaqs said lag didn't exist! LOL, what a joke of a post, seriously.

How often do you play people in different countries...really.

Host migration has nothing to do with lag.

LAG is not that big of an issue.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#19FeelMyBladePosted 5/10/2013 8:25:44 AM
iluvyomumma posted...
SnakeEyes170 posted...
iluvyomumma posted...
roach06 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

Lucky Bastard

my k/d is 2.53

lucky bastard

Lol, a biologist complaining about lag. And there is nothing clever about that degree, all you do is memorize.

Oh and by the way, cod4 is better mw2.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Remember kids, CoD4 and BO2 will always be better than MW2.
#20GrapfPosted 5/10/2013 10:46:20 AM
I'll readily admit that I'm not that great at CoD, but I can honestly say that Black Ops 2 is probably the worst game for me in the series ---- and I think it's largely due to BO2's connection/hit detection.

MW2 ---- my bullets actually hit the people I'm shooting at, it feels the best out of any CoD even to this day. I think I was at about a 1.4 k/d in MW2 when I quit, managed to even get a couple nukes (with the SCAR and UMP). Nothing big I'm sure for a lot of you, but for me it's an achievement.

MW3 was probably my best game. I was at about a 1.7 k/d before I started grinding gold camos on every gun, and I think I left off with a 1.5 or so. Not as good of hit detection as in MW2, but passable.

Black Ops 1 started out pretty rough, but once I got the hang of the maps, I started to do better --- maybe ended up at a 1.35 or something? The hit detection was pretty hit or miss. Sometimes it was decent, other times, not so much.

Black Ops 2 ---- I'm struggling to even go positive. I cannot win gunfights. It's really kind of depressing ---- this is the first CoD game that I can't run n' gun in. I never thought I'd be the kind of player that's gotta sit in a corner to get kills, but I just can't win a fair gunfight in this game. I'm currently at 1.32 and dropping rapidly. It's actually only been getting worse the longer the game has been out.
---
GT: LUCYM0N0