High Kill Chains

#1Terribletruth69Posted 5/10/2013 10:41:30 AM
For those of you that have gotten the 7/8/9+ kill chain challenges, what did you do to get it?

I got my 7 and 9+ streak on Hardcore Domination Nuketown with a SMG. I killed 2-4 people in front of a house, then ran quickly through the house to A or C spawn and killed the rest there. I still need the 8 streak one but whatever.
#2dioxxysPosted 5/10/2013 10:45:17 AM
play KC
#3roach06Posted 5/10/2013 10:45:47 AM
Got my 7 on Yemen ground-war domination with an MSMC

got my 8 and 9 on demolition. One was nuketown and one was standoff, both with the FAL
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#4Mr_SchickadancePosted 5/10/2013 10:50:37 AM
Nuketown. Demolition. Garage or couch. Spawn camp.

MK48 with target finder OR use thermal scope with smoke thrown in their spawn (both with extended mag)

Enjoy!

I've gotten 3 kill chains, 3 ultra killers, and over ten mega kills this way.

And 52 Quad feeds to boot! It works like a charm :D
#5puzzlefitePosted 5/13/2013 11:14:57 AM(edited)
Finally got this last night!!! Yay!!!

I think the best time to do this is Double XP Weekend on Nuketown mode. Hope you end up on Demolition and your team is good enough that you can actually make it to their spawn. I got mine on Round 3 surprisingly as I didn't even think I'd be able to make it to their spawn point.

When planting the bomb, I like to go camp behind the couch. But it seems after A bomb is destroyed, you don't get many people running straight out so that kind of sucks.
When defending I go along the right side where you can specifically shoot behind the fence from the angle on the right path, but the garage works too.
I hope I got that right!

I ended up using MK48 - TF, Stock
LSAT - TF (Felt that was more important then Stock)
Overkill
Flak Jacket, Toughness, Fast Hands.

Extended Mag + Suppressor option can work too, but it's a tradeoff that you don't use too much ammo making it to the spawn point that you don't have enough for 9 kills. Difficult to reload a LMG when you reach the spawn point.

But I highly suggest you do the double LMG option because how often can you do that without it being useless? haha It's also much more hilarious.
#6OSUsatanPosted 5/14/2013 1:42:42 PM
All the high ones were done with LSAT + EXMAG + STOCK + SILENCER

Perks FJ/TOUGHNESS/TAC MASK

7 and 8 ones were done demo hijacked attacking on the uper part over looking their spawn.

got my Kill Chain which ended up being 11 kills on demo nuketown. Attacking right side of the house tac inserted behind the bushes and they all just kept running straight into my bullets.

Need a nuclear now to get Master Killer.