Name your class

#1TheRisingSonPosted 5/10/2013 3:06:10 PM(edited)
I know, it's been done before. But I couldn't find the thread so I'm starting it anew. Name your class along with weapons, attachments, perks, etc. Also, describe how/when you use the particular class.

Assassin
SMG (currently Vector K10) w/Laser Sight & Suppressor
Lightweight, Ghost, Scavenger & Extreme Conditioning
Combat Axe
Sensor Grenade

This is my SMG class, which took a while for me to get into as I usually run with ARs and not SMGs. It's a fast class, extremely useful in Kill Confirmed and on smaller maps. The sensor grenades (which I haven't been using until recently) are extremely helpful for those who like to run quickly through the map. It's also great for clearing out rooms of campers as you can see where they are and what direction they're facing. Scavenger ensures me a steady stream of the grenades as I run and gun my way across the map. Not good for long range engagements obviously, but with the speed and sensor grenades, it's easy to get up close and personal with your enemies. The combat axe is there just for #&its and giggles though as I usually only have success using it on foes I sneak up on.
#2timilayas99Posted 5/10/2013 3:10:05 PM
Go away with Go away and Go away.
Perk 1 greed: Go away and Go away
Perk 2 greed: Go away and Go away
Perk 3: Go away

No go away and go away.
---
Go away.
#3Mander1861Posted 5/10/2013 3:11:08 PM
Why am I playing this game?
Everything and anything.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:14:19 PM
Oh I forgot...

Strengths: Quick, mobile, silent, strong against campers, strong against stationary foes, indoors
Weaknesses: Claymores & Bouncing Betties, Long range engagements & sightlines, CUAV & EMPs
#5Purely_LuckPosted 5/10/2013 3:16:22 PM
Support (Gain map control and maintain it)
FAL Reflex stock
Kap
Flak
Tough
Tac+DEx
Stun
Strengths outgun ALL THE PEOPLE
Weaknesses no hardwired so emps own me
---
Need anchor for Gamebattles team message me @ Cruz hS on XBL
#6TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:41:42 PM(edited)
I won't post my most successful class so no one can ape it, but here's another...

Guardian
LMG (currently LSAT)
Assault Shield
Lightweight, Fast Hands, Extreme Conditioning
C4
Trophy System x2

This is the go-to class for me during Domination. The Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning means I get to the flags first. I throw down a trophy system and then use the Assault Shield to deflect the storm of bullets while capping the flag. It's usually more effective to plant the shield than to just hold it, since I can take out anyone trying to strafe me. The Trophy systems obviously offer some protection against the hail of grenades and C4 thrown at the flag while me and my team are capping it. Fast hands ensures I can swiftly switch between the LMG and the Shield. Only problem is if no one is helping you cap the flag, you're a sitting duck as the trophy systems only last for so long and any sniper or more than one smg gunner is going to take you out even with the shield.

Strengths: Great for capping flags, great cover-fire class. Great overall Defensive class
Weaknesses: Reliant on teammates to be effective. SMG strafing & Sniper Rifles (which can easily shoot through the window of the Shield). Overall crappiness of the Assault shield in general.
#7elchris79Posted 5/10/2013 3:44:19 PM
I've named them all, thanks for the heads up
#8TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:49:44 PM
What?
#9NejiHyuga900Posted 5/10/2013 9:34:14 PM
If you want to check out my custom classes for BO2, head to my CoD Wiki profile as I am too lazy to post them here.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User:NejiHyuga900#Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_II - Just click the "Expand" button to reveal my custom classes.
But yeah, I name my classes based on my setup. And if you want the description/purpose of my classes, put your mouse over one of my custom class names.

In BO2, I have purchased the Extra Class Sets DLC and I have made 2 Class Sets for BO2.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#10TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:07:12 PM
Here's another...

Engineer
Type 25- Adjustable Stock, Fast Mag
SMAW
Lightweight, Fast Hands, Extreme ConditioningHardline, Scavenger, Engineer
Claymore
EMP Grenades x2

A great class for disabling enemy traps, turrets and scorestreaks. Enough has already been said about the effectiveness of EMP Grenades, Scavenger perk ensures I'm always loaded with these bad boys in case I have to shut down enemy bouncing betties and C4's. Claymores make great traps when I'm calling in a care package (which happens frequently due to the Hardline perk). I've played around with different AR's for this class but settled on the Type 25. There's something I love about the firing rate and the way it handles. Coupled with fast mag, I'm constantly dropping bodies and helping out my team with this class. Which really makes this class more of a support role.

Strengths: Disabling enemy mines, bouncing betties, turrets and scorestreaks.
Weaknesses: None really