Name your class

#11TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:25:40 PM
Shock Trooper
Shotgun (Currently M1216)- Long Barrel, Laser Sight
Crossbow- Dual Band Scope
Lightweight, Toughness, Dexterity
C4
Shock Charge

I haven't really figured out what this class is good for besides close quarters engagements via smaller maps (especially Hijacked). I don't like the M1216 at all though (just using it currently to get the camos and to Prestige it). It's hilarious using the shock charge, C4 combo though and hearing people rage about it. The Crossbow is to ensure I have something for mid to long range engagements, though it won't outdo sniper rifles anytime soon.

Strengths: Close quarters
Weaknesses: Long range, open areas, prolonged gunfights
#12f41lurizerPosted 5/13/2013 11:14:15 PM
Tactical Tank
SMR
Millimeter scanner
Quickdraw
Stock

Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tac Mask

C4
EMP

This class is great for taking objectives, because with the SMR, you can quite literally drop at least 5 people before you need to think about reloading. C4 extends your ammo if you run out in a gunfight, and the EMP is just there because, well, I didn't know what else to put.
Also, SMr + MMS = dat wallbang, but still viable in long range.

Variations:
if you don't have MMS for the SMR yet, try the Red dot sight, and if you can't live without toughness, replace the c4 and emp with it. Amazing class.

Weaknesses: Close range encounters are hit and miss, avoid them if possible.
#13Oblivion_SlayerPosted 5/14/2013 4:45:01 AM
I give my classes weird names. I gave my MTAR class the name MasTAR, my FAL class FAbuLous, my Vector lass Vectorious, etc.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#14Mr_SchickadancePosted 5/14/2013 5:31:47 AM
Econ 310-2
#15TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:09:31 PM
f41lurizer posted...
Tactical Tank
SMR
Millimeter scanner
Quickdraw
Stock

Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Tac Mask

C4
EMP

This class is great for taking objectives, because with the SMR, you can quite literally drop at least 5 people before you need to think about reloading. C4 extends your ammo if you run out in a gunfight, and the EMP is just there because, well, I didn't know what else to put.
Also, SMr + MMS = dat wallbang, but still viable in long range.

Variations:
if you don't have MMS for the SMR yet, try the Red dot sight, and if you can't live without toughness, replace the c4 and emp with it. Amazing class.

Weaknesses: Close range encounters are hit and miss, avoid them if possible.

I feel like too many people underestimate the SMR. It's a wonderful ranged AR.
#16BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/14/2013 2:15:46 PM
Use the search button..

My camp hard class

Mk48 target finder silencer
Riot shield
Overkill
Flak jacket
Scavenger or toughness
Engineer
C4 or bouncing betty
Emp nade

Hunter killer
Care package
Sentry

Put down your shield and camp behind it.
Ask a team mate to watch your back.
Or get lucky and get a sentry to watch your back

Basically engineer to switch your packages for higher streaks.
#17TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:46:32 PM
Commando
An-94- Adjustable Stock, Hybrid Optic
Tac-45
Hardline, Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask
Concussion

My tank class. Used for frontal assaults, it's great for charging into enemy lines and laying a beatdown. The AN-94 is one of my favorite AR's, using burst fire for long range I've outgunned even snipers. The Hybrid Optic means it's deadly in mid and long range engagements. The Tac-45 is a great secondary for those times when I've emptied a mag and am still engaged with hostiles. Flak Jacket and Tactical mask means I can take whatever the enemy throws at me. While frag and concussion grenades ensure I can throw it right back at them. With Hardline equipped I'm always calling in streaks to help support the team as well. The worst thing about this class is that without Scavenger, I find myself running out of ammo very quickly.

Strengths: Mid to Long range as well as close quarters combat, able to withstand enemy explosives and shock charges
Weaknesses: Runs of out ammo quickly
#18TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 3:02:29 PM
Anyone have any pointers for my Shock Trooper class? Apart from me using that particular shotgun since I'm trying to prestige it.
#19f41lurizerPosted 5/14/2013 3:39:12 PM
TheRisingSon posted...

I feel like too many people underestimate the SMR. It's a wonderful ranged AR.

FRIEND!!!!!

I was thinking maybe I would switch out the EMP for a tac 45 to be better at close range...also I love shooting down stealth choppers with the SMR...
#20TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:57:08 AM
Personally, I'd sub the Tac-45 in for the EMPs since you're not running Engineer with that class.